The PokéCommunity Forums Community Square Meet & Greet
Well Ziggy Played... Pokemon?

Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

Old January 16th, 2018 (12:18 PM).

Nature: Quiet
    Hello everyone! A bit of an odd story with this one. See, I made this account forever ago to get ahold of a Rom hack or two. In recent light, I ended up discovering False Swipe Gaming, been watching that quietly for a while, and have been looking into many Gen 3 playthroughs of the original games and hacks. I eventually just decided "Hey, I'll work on making my own" after getting a bunch of ideas from the positive and negatives of the ones I had seen. I've always had a huge love for the games, I grew up on Gen 3 and 4, starting with Leaf Green and Colosseum, but I respect Gen 5 and 6 from what I have seen. Hope I become a decent contributor around some part of this community and I might have a bit of fun in the world of Rom Hacking.

Relevant Advertising!

Old January 16th, 2018 (1:29 PM).

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Achromatic View Post
      You are a good user and you will be my friend.
      I'll take your word for it. You seem like good people.
      Old January 17th, 2018 (8:43 AM).

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Achromatic View Post
        BASICALLY people around here know me as the biggest David Bowie fan ever. Back from 2015-2017 most of my avatars on this site were Bowie. My signatures were Bowie. I introduced TONS of users here to Bowie. So if you're tellin' me you went and named yourself AFTER Bowie, then you are a good user and I appreciate you.
        That makes you twice as cool then when I looked into you. While I am not nearly as big of a stan as I was when I made this account, I still would put him at the top of my artists and albums of all time (The latter with Aladdin Sane). I own a lot of Bowie stuff actually, and even go as far as to own a copy of Moonage Daydream, his autobiography. I don't regularly listen to him as much since I have been picking up more on other genres that Bowie was not involved in, (Namely Darkwave and Goth Rock) but coming back to this site gave me an excuse to listen to Aladdin Sane, The Man Who Sold the World, and Live at Santa Monica 72 another 5 times. So in that sense, I appreciate y'all as well!
        Old January 17th, 2018 (6:06 PM).
        • GT

Hey there! I'm PC's dedicated and certified second biggest David Bowie fan! Not quite as fanatic as Achromatic - but a long time listener from back in the day. I attribute a lot of my personal successes to Bowie. It's a long story, but that man was my hero.

Anyway, welcome to PC! I have a feeling you're going to fit in perfectly here. Drop me a VM if you ever wanna chat! :)

Old January 18th, 2018 (6:51 AM).

That's one hell of an username there, welcome to PC! nice to see you here. :)

Bowie is indeed one of my favorite musicians too, surely on my personal top 3, I find myself listening one of his songs super often. Well, I'm sure you'll learn a thing or two here for sure. Rom Hacking is indeed quite popular after all. Have you started to do any work for yourself on this long time? I'm rather curious.

If there's anything you need, remember to ask for help. My VM's are open if you want to chat, good luck with your projects!
        Old January 20th, 2018 (8:27 AM).
        (๑꒪▿꒪)*

Nature: Timid
        PC is a good place and I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for in that regard. =) Heyo and welcome Ziggy! So you've not played the recent games and only tried out older gens? What about gens I and II?
        Old January 21st, 2018 (11:16 AM).
        . . .

Nature: Lax
          David bowie is ok i guess… jk welcome dood.

Quick Reply