• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jorge's Cave (Events/Shinies/Beast Ball Pokemon Shop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
hey, i'm interested in the Nintendo HK Jirachi, Corocoro shiny rayquaza, Mcdonald's Hoopa, Japanese shiny Ho-Oh

u interested in Win2013 Keldeo, SUM2013 shiny gen 4 trio, fancy pattern vivillon, pokemon ranger manaphy, HA korean Dialga from gen 6, SPR2010 Pichu, Pokescrap Keldeo, Colloseum Pikachu, VGC 09 Milotic, ROCKS Metang?

Years
Hi, i'm interested in your Shiny Silcoon, Wurmple, Cottonee, and Seaweedle.
i have several shiny to offer. all of them were caught by me in friend safari. they will be cloned though.
Wartortle, Swirlix, dedenne, larvesta, cloyster, Spearow, Sigilyph, Kakuna, Rufflet, Lampent, Bergmite, Bibarel, Dwebble, Pupitar, Teddiursa, Dewgong, Lillipup, Girafarig, Shuckle, Pidgey, Nosepass, Diggersby, Sliggoo, Swadloon, and Electrode.
let me know if some of them pick your interest.

Years
Hi everyone. Sorry for being offline those days. I've been relaxing and playing Pokemon Go xD.

Well...

hey, i'm interested in the Nintendo HK Jirachi, Corocoro shiny rayquaza, Mcdonald's Hoopa, Japanese shiny Ho-Oh

u interested in Win2013 Keldeo, SUM2013 shiny gen 4 trio, fancy pattern vivillon, pokemon ranger manaphy, HA korean Dialga from gen 6, SPR2010 Pichu, Pokescrap Keldeo, Colloseum Pikachu, VGC 09 Milotic, ROCKS Metang?

I'm interedted in Colloseum Pikachu, VGC 09 Milotic and ROCKS Metang.

Hi, i'm interested in your Shiny Silcoon, Wurmple, Cottonee, and Seaweedle.
i have several shiny to offer. all of them were caught by me in friend safari. they will be cloned though.
Wartortle, Swirlix, dedenne, larvesta, cloyster, Spearow, Sigilyph, Kakuna, Rufflet, Lampent, Bergmite, Bibarel, Dwebble, Pupitar, Teddiursa, Dewgong, Lillipup, Girafarig, Shuckle, Pidgey, Nosepass, Diggersby, Sliggoo, Swadloon, and Electrode.
let me know if some of them pick your interest.

I'm interested in Sliggoo, Sigilyph, Swirlix and Larvesta.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 16, 2016
Hello!

Well, I'm interested in your Shiny Steven's Beldum. I don't have much to offer but a shiny Tangrowth. I got it through Wonder Trade with already level 100 with bold nature, I haven't use it at all. I don't know if this works for you. Sorry, this is my first time here and trying to make a trade so excuse me if I'm missing something.

Thank you in advance. Greetings!

Years
Hi everyone :) Sorry for being offline. I have been really busy during these days.

u going to be online later tonight?

I can trade today at anytime you want.

I'm interested in the Surf and Fly Pikachu, can you tell me it's nature and the report from the stat judge? :)

Its nature is Timid and the judge says it has got IVs in SPAtk.

Hi, sorry for keeping you waiting. i got all pokemon you are interested with ready to trade.
let me know whenever you are available. my timezone is GMT +7

Allright :) I'm ready too. Tell me when you can trade. My timezone is GMT +1

Hello!

Well, I'm interested in your Shiny Steven's Beldum. I don't have much to offer but a shiny Tangrowth. I got it through Wonder Trade with already level 100 with bold nature, I haven't use it at all. I don't know if this works for you. Sorry, this is my first time here and trying to make a trade so excuse me if I'm missing something.

Thank you in advance. Greetings!

Allright :) Tell me when you can trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back