• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Camp Cadaver [Day 6/Game Over]

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
2942793-ccpage.jpg

What is Camp Cadaver?

"It?s like Town of Salem, but better!" - Tormental, probably

Camp Cadaver is an online game based on Mafia. The actual game utilises real-time chat, whispers and wills, much like Town of Salem (except there are way more roles and the devs actually update the game :D) and Throne of Lies. I?ll be recreating some of this (not the real-time chat, obviously) in this forum version of the game.

The base mechanics of this game are the same as in standard Mafia, with the Heroes as the Town, the Villains as the Mafia, and three types of Third Party roles: the Psychos, the Outcasts, and the Bystanders. If you don?t know the rules of Mafia, check out Gunner?s Guide, because I?m sure that?s a better explanation than whatever I can come up with. Unlike regular Mafia, the game will continue until a) all Villains and Psychos are dead (Heroes win), b) all Heroes and Psychos are dead (Villains win, or c) a Psycho is the last man standing. Unless it's impossible for a faction to lose and impossible for other factions (including Outcasts and Bystanders) to win, then I will end the game early.

also we should totally play this sometime instead of EM/TOS :D
please

The Roles

Here is the role list I will be using:

Hero Killing
Hero Investigation
Hero Protection
Hero Decisive
Tycoon
Hero Killing
Hero Investigation
Villain Deception
Hero Protection
Hero Support
Villain Support
Outcast
Psycho
Bystander
Random​

And here are the lists of roles that can fit into each slot (brace yourselves, there's a lot!):

Hero Killing
Spoiler:

Hero Investigation
Spoiler:

Hero Protection
Spoiler:

Hero Decisive
Spoiler:

Hero Support
Spoiler:

Tycoon
Spoiler:

Villain Deception
Spoiler:

Villain Support
Spoiler:

Outcast
Spoiler:

Psycho
Spoiler:

Bystander
Spoiler:

Random
Any of the above roles can appear as a Random role, as well as the following Villain Killing roles:
Spoiler:

Diaries

Your diary is the Camp Cadaver equivalent of your will. Upon your death, the contents of your diary will be shown in the game thread.

You can write in your diary at any time by messaging me directly. You can do this by sending me a PM titled something like ?Diary Update? and writing only what you want to write in your diary in the message, or saying that you want to update your diary as part of the message and then wrapping what you want to write in your diary in quotation marks. Keep in mind that each new version of your diary will overwrite the last.

Your diary can contain any information you want.

General Rules

All general Pokecommunity and Underground rules apply.
Do not directly copy or screenshot your role PM. That will get you killed, for reals!
During the day, signal for who you are voting to lynch using [Sacrifice] player.
Abstaining is allowed.
If you don?t vote for 2 days in a row and you?re missing night actions, you will be replaced. This game has a player limit of 15, so anyone wanting to sign up after the limit has been reached will be backup players if they so wish.
Only discuss the details of this game in this game thread or in Discord servers dedicated to this game.
No deathposting in this thread! However, there will be a Discord server for the dead players where they can discuss the game, regardless of whether there is a Goth in game or not - just be aware that information shared there can still affect the game if someone is revived by the Virgin or Spoiler.
Day phases will last for 48 hours and night phases will last for 24 hours, unless I say otherwise. The game will start with a 24 hour Dusk phase, during which there is no voting, players can chat in the thread if they want, and roles with abilities that are used during the day can use their abilities.
Night actions and diary updates should be sent to me via PM or Discord DM (NightKrow#5963). NA results will always be sent in PMs.
Oh and no posting at night. Obviously.
Have fun, and happy camping!

Let me know if I left anything in about whispers, I was going to use whispers but then I decided it was too much effort :P

Players

NightKrow as the GM​
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
Johnny as ???
aeternum as ???
HyperMorian as ???
Bidoof FTW as ???
gimmepie as ???
L'Belle as ???
Desox as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
Sparkin as ???
SirDolan as ???
Melody as ???
Miah as ???
Abby as ???
purplecicada as ???​

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
Years
In. Please clarify if I must send messages even when I choose to do nothing at night if applicable and notify in role PM if I am bound to act every night

Last edited:

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
Well that filled up quickly!
Applications for Camp Cadaver are now closed. (Don't worry if you didn't get in, I'm going to try and get people on the Discord server to play some games of the actual Camp Cadaver sometime!)

Roles will be sent this evening (probably starting at about 10pm GMT).

In. Please clarify if I must send messages even when I choose to do nothing at night if applicable and notify in role PM if I am bound to act every night

If you have a role with an action that can be used every night (e.g. Park Ranger's heal), please let me know if you aren't going to use that action. If you have an action that has a limited number of uses (e.g. Park Ranger's one-shot kill), you only need to notify me when you want to use that action. So if you were the Park Ranger, you'd need to let me know every night if you were going to use your healing ability or not, but you'd only need to let me know about the kill when you wanted to use it. Most (if not all) roles don't force you to act every night, although it is beneficial for a lot of roles to act every night (obvious exceptions being Rebel and Bus Driver, stuff like that)

Edit: My D&D session got cancelled, so that means I can start doing roles now rather than later :)

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Boy, this filled up in less than 12 hours. Oh well.

Back