• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokémon above you! - V4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Rate the Pok?mon above you! - V4

I think we can all agree that the old thread was getting laggy again, so let's begin anew!

In this game, all you have to do is rate the Pok?mon above you on a scale of 1 - 10, then give a Pok?mon for the next poster to rate!

Gonna borrow the examples from the previous thread:

Example:
Person 1
Can someone rate Sewaddle?

Person 2
Oh my gosh, that lil' cutie is just too adorable! :D I'm definitely giving it a 10/10!
Next up is Pichu!

Person 3
Pichu is cute for sure, but I prefer stronger Pok?mon. Let's give it a 4/10.
How about Mr. Mime?

Person 4
Nuh-uh. That thing is just too creepy! :( 1/10
What about Excadrill?

Person 5
Excadrill defines awesomeness. I absolutely love it! 10/10
Next up is...

...and so on!

So, how high do you rate the latest Pok?mon, Zeraora?

pkmin3033

5/10...I always felt Chatter was really under-utilised because of how short the recording was. I wanted to leave terrible anime memes as messages. "Chatot used Chatter! IT'S OVER NINE-THOUSAAAAAAAND!"

You'd be lucky to get the "It's" in the damn soundbyte. Hmph. Oh, and I guess it's not a bad design, but nothing special.

Uh, anyways. Croagunk?

pkmin3033

7/10, mostly for the nostalgia value. I realise it isn't the most creative or praiseworthy of designs, but I did love Jigglypuff in the anime. Plus it's kinda cute.

Yanmega?

Years
8/10

Grand design and speed boost, I just wish he pulled a flygon and became half dragon. I don't give up hope for megas though, maybe some day...
Let's make history with a bug dragon mega.

Reshiram?

Last edited:

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
9/10; I love its elegant, white fluffiness, and its unique tail, and how it attacks with blue flames...Plus, I have some serious nostalgia for Pokemon Black.

Garchomp?

pkmin3033

3/10...another bland, uninspiring Gen III design. Plenty of those.

Porygon-Z?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Good thing I saw this new thread before posting in the precious one. Anyways 7/10

Dusknoir

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
10/10 Mostly for his presence in the PMD: Explorers games, but he's a cool Pok?mon in general!

Bronzong

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hey Windy, it's easy to miss, but we have a new thread for this game. :)

Well, I didn't see the new thread because the old one isn't locked :shaking-head-no:
Anyway, if it comes to Latias, I'll give it 8/10.

How about Alolan Vulpix? (moving my previous question to here)

pkmin3033

4/10...it's a blue-white Vulpix. People have been making fanart for years with practically the same design. Not impressed.

Alolan Muk?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 19, 2018
6/10. I don't really like it, but it's a good evolution of Rock Snake, Onix.

Mega Mawile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back