• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

LillieAndNebby

Someone (not) very special!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 21, 2023
Hey there, I'm Lilie! I am a 18 years old student from Germany and I've been playing Pokémon games for roughly 10 years! I like to compose music with my synthesisers and I'm messing around with programming and story writing. I decided to join the PokéCommunity because every Pokémon fan can find Pokémon-related topics s/he likes! I hope I can integrate myself into the forums sooner or later! See you!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
ADt7M4Z.png

Well hey there! Glad to see another Pokémon fan find the forums. I'm sure you and Nebby will fit in just fine here. Please feel free to send me a VM if you ever want to chat! :)

Last edited:
Years
Lillie best Pokémon girl hee hee
welcome to PC n~n Am sure you'll settle in well, you seem friendly and PC is always happy to accept new people. See ya :D

LillieAndNebby

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 21, 2023
@Fairy: Hello! Nebby already feels secure and comfortable in the PC forums (I'm afraid it will not get back into its bag)! And I'll definitely come back to chatting with you later on. ^-^

@Sheep: Yes, I knoooow. Thank you very much, I felt like being a part of PC as soon as I hit the "sign up" button. q~q See you! (:

Years
I love Lillie, she honestly made Sun and Moon really enjoyable. Anyways, welcome. You seem like such a sweetheart, you'll fit right in. See ya in the forums. :)

LillieAndNebby

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 21, 2023
You're completely right about that, Ninetales. I personally think that she was the one who gave Pokémon Sun and Moon the (story/character) development it needed.
And thank you very much, that's very kind of you to say. q~q See you!

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
hey Lillie and welcome :)
It's nice that you're into music, and been a long time Pokemon fan. If you need anything feel free to poke me with message. Enjoy your stay and stick with us always.

Cheers!

LillieAndNebby

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 21, 2023
Hi, She! Thank you very much! I'll keep this in mind :D. And of course I will enjoy being here at PC! See you!

LillieAndNebby

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 21, 2023
@LadyJirachu: Thank you very much! I really like that. ^~^ I mean - come on, Nebby is so cute and DISOBEYING, it simply does not want to get in the bag. ;_; Anyways, of course we can be friends!

@Jacksterhikanearylup 136: Thank you! It is always nice to make new friends! :'D

@TLOTLC (I am sorry for that): Uhm, hello there! You're not exactly talkative, are you? °^°

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to PC! There's so much to do around here, without a doubt you'll find something that interests you. If you ever need any help or just want to makes a new friend, my messages are always open. Enjoy your time here :D

LillieAndNebby

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 21, 2023
Thank you very much, tokyodrift! Neither you nor I have doubts :D I will keep that in mind, and of course I will enjoy my time here. ^-^

Back