• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen How to get past the "broken rails" while grinding ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 13, 2013
I am to a point where the roller blade rails have a dip in them, how do I get past the dip ? Is there a way to jump ?

Thanks !

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
If you meant the sandy area with those digging Pokemon, I am unsure either, and would love to know the answer too; But I think it's there for a reason, maybe not accessible and only after the next?

JP

wut?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
Hold down the directional pad in the direction you're going and it should do it. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're asking.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 13, 2013
Well I saw the IGN video of there Route 5 walkthrough (thats where I am) and when they went over the rail they just went right over the indention of the rail ? Yet, I always fall off at the areas of the rail that go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back