• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

battle subway single and doubles teams

Years
Single battle:

Tyranitar ability sand stream (evs toward attack and hp)
Earthquake
Stone edge
crunch
rock polish

Flygon @fly gem (evs in attack and bulk)
Thunder wave
Acrobatics
dragon tail
Thunder punch

Groundon @life orb (evs at attack and speed)
Earth quake
Outrage
fire fang
Sword dance

This team will go in with tyranitar. Most people will outspeed and inflict a status on a sword danceing tyranitar- so this rock polish set will surprise and cripple most teams. His already high attack will be put to good use in this set by killing most apponents in one or 2 attacks.
I chose tyranitar to go first because of his STAB move stone edge and his sand stream. Stone edge ohko most ice types. Sand stream protects my 2 other pokemon. (Fido, and TerraKill) and knowing Tyranitars weakness- fight, grass, water, and ground. I made the next 2 counter them.

Fido. While being weaker than garchomp he can still be used pretty effectively. For instance, acrobatics plus a fly gem do great damage to fighting types. Thunder wave and dragon tail are goid annoyers and they will pave the path for my terrible TerraKill. I'm thinking about adding uturn but idunno, thunderpunch os pretty handy for watervtypes

Now for Garchomp theres really not much to explain. he goes in and earthquakes/outrages the apponent. I usually dom't have to use him at all cause tyranitar and Fido do the work

Double battle

Reuniclus @light clay
Reflect
Light screen
Psychic
Thunder

Volcarona
Fiery dance
Quiver dance
Bug buzz
Roost

Hidriegon @life orb
Nasty plot
Dark pulse
dragon pulse
Flamethrower/thunderbolt

Leavany @(berry for fire
Sword dance
Leaf blade
X-siccor
secret power (turns to earthquake like move)

Simple little team, set up light screen while volcarona is dancing. Thunder is for water types and psychic for rock types (might switch to energy ball but it has no STAB so Idunmo) vocatona hits dark types and ghosts usuall get 2hkoed eith bug buzz.

Hidriegon is for physical walls and leavany for special walls. They also cover some weaknesses so yuh please give me your opinion ^-^

Last edited:
Back