• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Recently, there has been a surge in activity in the Pixel Art section, and by all means, this is great. More people means more activity, and it's always great to see new people trying out pixel art for the first time - brings back the memories.

Anyway, the deal is that if every new person makes a thread about the handful of sprites they've edited, then the threads that actually contain work that were made with effort and dedication, and therefore deserve attention, get overrun and ignored.

So this thread is for all your recolours and fusions. Post them here, and only here, get them rated and criticised. Furthermore, anything like shadow, trophy, chao and so on are also to be posted in this thread.

Hopefully this will also encourage you all to move away from this starting point and move on to more detailed and creative pixel art works.

Last edited:

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
... Thank you so much for making this Amachi. One question, are shadow Pokemon recolours?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
You're welcome, hahaha. Yeah, I was just about to add something about that sort of thing.

ShaySkymin

It's thaaaaaank Shaymin time!
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 6, 2012
..Mind if I post my 46 Chao sprites later? lol...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
I honestly find Recolors and fusions pointless...
You can't really judge them seeing they didn't really do anything.
But at least this thread will sort some problems out.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
@ShaySkymin: by all means, go ahead :)

@mangaroll: Uh, depends on my mood. I'll probably just merge them into this one, or close them if they have a lot of posts already.

But if you've got other stuff in with them then I'll leave them be.

mangaroll

Teh Great Mangaroll
Years

@mangaroll: Uh, depends on my mood. I'll probably just merge them into this one, or close them if they have a lot of posts already.

But if you've got other stuff in with them then I'll leave them be.

Okay, should I edit out all my recolors/fusions out of my thread?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
No don't worry, you have other stuff in there, it's alright. Just post any new recolours or fusions here.

Robert Conley

GPXPlus.net/user/Robert+Conley
Years
You know this might kill the spriters showcase/discussion thread. From what ive seen fusions/recolors are most of whats there!
hitmoncuno.png
untitled2-1.png
untitled-13453767719-iaza.png
togegigas.png
untitled3-1.png
kyogre-1.png
untitled8.png

mewtwogalore.png

untitled3.png

ShaySkymin

It's thaaaaaank Shaymin time!
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 6, 2012
Okay then. They're in backwards alphabetical order~
Spoiler:

I THINK there's 46 there.... Oh well, i'll count later.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Wait. . I'm confused. Are we not allowed to put up recolors and fusions in our Pixel Art Showcases anymore?​

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Wait. . I'm confused. Are we not allowed to put up recolors and fusions in our Pixel Art Showcases anymore?​

Yeah pretty much. This way, if you want your own showcase thread, you'll need to progress away from this low level work and develop your skills.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Scratching parts, having to get the right shading and fixing it up, perhaps putting in three or more sprites as well. This is more difficult for beginners like me. Not all fusions are as easy as you're making them sound.​

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
I know that you're a beginner. That's why this thread is reserved for folks like you. Trust me, I've done them too, and they're much easier than drawing something completely from scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back