• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back from the Grave

Years
Seems apt to post another of these threads since it's the spooky time of the year. Also midly amusing since this topic is itself returning from the grave... heh.

Name one or two RPs you'd like to remake or see remade and tell us why.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I literally just remade Youkai Academy that I made in 2012 and again in 2013. I never got around to getting the players into the actual plot and I felt like now would be a good time to finish that plot and see how much I can interest everyone.

I don't remember much of it but there used to be an RP where you were kind of linked against one certain Pokémon. If this Pokémon got hurt or died, the same would happen to the human. It was interesting but it died after only a short while.

Years
Well Seeds of Tomorrow exists, so I cant put Cracks...
Gunpowder is still going, so I cant put that...
I was trying to adapt Titans into a screenplay, so I cant put it either...
I've moved on from Dust, so I cant even put that...
Z has had about four iterations, so it's time to let go...

With a list of some of the usual suspects out of the way, there's really only one answer.
SIGMA ULTRA

I'm only partially joking with that, but I'd love to see a redux version of the smash bros RP I just missed out on. The mix of different RP characters from established worlds would be fascinating.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
I'm totally not doing this because I need it for the Meta Journey, no, not at all

I really do have some catching up to do, uh?
As of right now, I'd say I'm alright. If anything, there are roleplays that I ended up not joining for different reasons and that, in hindsight, I could see myself having fun in!
There was, however, an old YuGiOh rp on a different forum (my first one ever, in fact - not making advertisements here so no names) that I was actually invited in, with actual ygopro duels and stuff, that sadly didn't last long, but was very organized, thanks to the GM's effort! I don't think it would be easy to have something like that again, but... in the future... why not?
call ty and his cyber dragons

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I still want to remake Arcanum some day xD maybe after Trainers.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
After YA finished, I think I'll bring PMD:Victory's Reign back.

... except a little bit better written and and a more engaging storyline. x'D

Back