• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Essentials - Items Tool

JoshTheTrainer

Glaceon Lover ~
Years
Hey,

I recently made my own items tool for Pokemon Essentials, which makes it easy to search for items, change the item you want, and add new items. This is not 100% done, as it still needs something to edit and add images and delete items.

Features so far:

- Searching item (by bag type, name and ID)
- Updating an item
- Adding a new item

TODO:
- Item images
- Delete items

Tutorial updating item:
1. Open your items.txt file (folder PBS)
2. Search on an item above the items list (use a number to search on ID, use a part of the item name to search on item name or use bag: to search on bag type (Items, Medicine, Pokeballs, TmHm, Keyitems, Berries, Mails))
3. Click on the item in the list you want to edit.
4. Update the details at the right side.
5. Click on 'Save'.

Tutorial updating item:
1. Open your items.txt file (folder PBS)
2. Make sure all fields at the right side are empty. If you selected an item, click the 'Clear' button to clear all fields.
3. Add details at the right side.
4. Click on 'Save'.

When you are fully done, press 'Write File' to write updates to the file. PLEASE NOTE it does NOT make a backup and the program closes after..If you want I can change those 2 things in the next release.

Credits:
Me: Programming the tool
Stackoverflow: Example for csv splitting
Microsoft: C# & .NET

Requirements:
- .NET Framework 3.5
- Pokemon Essentials items.txt file

Download:
Mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/?gcjwu7cie4a9vra
Mega: https://mega.nz/#!QEJAnaLZ!9IhvS_zkRGS66GQT2OXMBoHnvc3iuDP-s2ij2gh0ud8

Any ideas?
Let me know!