• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Ragnarök [Cancelled project - ROM Free to use]

Years
My only wish on this hack is having the ability to choose your own character. But even so, this is most promising. Hope the dev consider this thought of mine. Hoping to see this hack to its completion. Good luck

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Guys you said was not cancelledany more, as any development bein made towards the first beta?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 27, 2022
So is it cancelled or not this hack looks honestly the best compared to other hacks, the plot looks smooth, Everything about it looks *just right*.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 31, 2017
Hey Ruki, just wondering is this hack still in the making or discontinued? Still hoping it gets completed. A frequent update here to let us know its still alive wouldn't hurt.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
looks great keep up the good work. if you need someone to go through it as a beta tester and find the bugs and glitches, I can help

Years
Is it cancelled?Cause it says here its not cancelled.In another thread it says its cancelled.Whicb is true?

Nope. The dev restarted the project again in January 2017. And since ruki hasn't posted anything about cancellation, you can assume it's not

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Well you guys say that but since then very little development as been shown if any

Years
Well you guys say that but since then very little development as been shown if any

It's not just about 'you guys saying that'. You do no that the devs make these hacks free of cost right...and while they do gain skills in certain programs and the like, this is something that eats into their free time. They are in no way obliged to give you the game on a platter. So have a little faith in the people whose games games you play please
Until ruki says developments halted, it's best to believe it's not. In the meantime there are other r hacks or fan games u can play

Last edited:

Steny

Formerly Known as ThatOneRaichu | Creator Of Pokem
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Liking the graphics.

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
I just came to officially announce the project is dead forever despite the fact everyone already knew it was. I have no plans to continue with the project. I didn't work that much on it besides mapping, music hacking and other stuff. ROM is available and free to use. Take whatever you want from it (Giving proper credits, of course. All of them appear in the main post) So here's the link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MOagoIT3d-66_2qcIjawDrIWR9n1nncI/view?usp=sharing

(it is a UPS patch so apply it to a clean Fire Red 1.0 ROM)

That's all. Big thanks to everyone who supported this project while it was alive.

Back