• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Repost] Ruby Title Screen Editing

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Phantom

sick and perverted bastard
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
well, you can use windoz calc in scientific mode.. :D or you can just convert it manually..

shadowboy166

Gues who's internet is working
Years
  • Age 29
  • hell
  • Seen Dec 7, 2023
Hi, whenever i edit the "ruby version" my pokemon and "ruby version" get all random colours on them.Am i doing anything wrong?

The Phantom

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Hi, whenever i edit the "ruby version" my pokemon and "ruby version" get all random colours on them.Am i doing anything wrong?

well, you probably are doing something wrong.. make sure you are using the right pallete and.. dunno, same byte size etc..

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2012
thanks for the tutorial, it made things alot easier. now all i need is some drawing skills

gag15

POkemon Master
Years
i know this might be alot to ask for but can u get me the codes for sapphire if u can if not that is ok!

The Phantom

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Kyogre offset: 3748320 (dec)
try these:
Pokémon 15325388 (dec) - E9D8CC (hex)
2003 GameFreak 15324740 (dec) - E9D644 (hex)
Nintenco Copy. 15320984 (dec) - E9C798 (hex)
Ruby Version 15331280 (dec) - E9EFD0 (hex)
they are for ruby but i guess its the same.. sry, i dont have the rom, this is from my old tuts i wrote few years ago XD
btw.. open kyogre in tile editor (i prefer tilemolester) and put the codec to ..4bpp linear reverse-order..
and others are 8bpp..
thats that i guess :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2007
i edited everything and did everything the tutorial did but after i import i load up the rom and it doesnt show the things i drew it shows the same ruby title .
and im sure i saved my drawings to the dump, then imported.
what do u think i should do ??

gag15

POkemon Master
Years
Kyogre offset: 3748320 (dec)
try these:
Pokémon 15325388 (dec) - E9D8CC (hex)
2003 GameFreak 15324740 (dec) - E9D644 (hex)
Nintenco Copy. 15320984 (dec) - E9C798 (hex)
Ruby Version 15331280 (dec) - E9EFD0 (hex)
they are for ruby but i guess its the same.. sry, i dont have the rom, this is from my old tuts i wrote few years ago XD
btw.. open kyogre in tile editor (i prefer tilemolester) and put the codec to ..4bpp linear reverse-order..
and others are 8bpp..
thats that i guess :D

ok thx u very much ill try it out

Last edited:

The Phantom

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
i edited everything and did everything the tutorial did but after i import i load up the rom and it doesnt show the things i drew it shows the same ruby title .
and im sure i saved my drawings to the dump, then imported.
what do u think i should do ??

maybe you didnt compress it back to the rom.. what progz are you using..? i should work, you probably didnt save the changes good

D-Trogh

Dead
Years
Er... If you guys are interested.. I made a new tutorial yesterday.
Now you need to use unLZ-GBA and TileMolester.
It's in Dutch, but if you want to see: Click

The Phantom

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
heh.. nice one q: well, there still might be people that need it.. not counting myself there :D

gag15

POkemon Master
Years
yeah it dont work the pictures werent as clear as urs if u messed with the settings with tilemolester plz share!
plz and thx u

gag15

POkemon Master
Years
the dutch version rocks cause it is more detial and shows pics! but mo hard fellings phontom just add detial step-by-step insturctions. urs was good but wasnt detialed but good job for them both and they both work with ruby and sapphire.

so credit to me! just kidding! lol! only if u want to!

The Phantom

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
xaxa.. right.. well, it was long time ago since i wrote it, and i kind of wrote it for myself (lol) tho there are different methods about it etc etc blabla.. i dont plan to rewrite it anyhow so.. XD

legends

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2007
uhh,this can he handy for anyone who wants to make a ruby hack really :)
thanks for the document

AussieMau

Spriter
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Aug 8, 2007
Im having a problem with editing the Ruby Virsion tile.
when i use TileMolester and use the ruby pallet it turns out saying ruby version in black and wight but its very jumbled is that normal or have i done something wrong.
in the tutt it dosent look jumbled.
sory i cant past a pic because i dont have 15 posts yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back