• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your outfit for the day?

Mia Mew

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* \(◕ω◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 28, 2013
I just got this idea for a thread. Kinda random but here goes:

What did you wear today?

For me, I wore a hello kitty shirt (the one I'm wearing in my picture on my profile actually), shorts, and red shoes.

As for for "style" I've always been told I dress super girly, and kind of childlike sometimes. 。◕ ‿ ◕。 I don't know, I just really like cute clothes, and nice colors, and stuff? I know it makes me look young but I don't see why I have to dress in a "mature" way unless I'm going somewhere fancy or a job interview or something. I always thought "childish" clothing was better and more fun than "adult" clothes anyway. (*ノ・ω・)ノ

Last edited by a moderator:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Half of this thread is already being covered in this thread over here, the half that asks for our fashion sense. Your question asking us about what we wore today, however, can prove to be a nice thread, and iirc a thread of that nature doesn't exist, so I'm going to edit the OP and title to take out the latter part. =D

As for myself, I wore an Aero collared shirt shut up blade, and grey skinny jeans. <3

Sirfetch’d

Today I didn't have to leave the house so all I wore was a white t-shirt and a pair of red gym shorts. I was very comfortable all day :D

Years
I actually posted a photo of what I wore in the selfies thread, but today I wore a blue Florida Gators t-shirt and jean shorts..

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
I don't think I like what I'm wearing. Just kidding.
I wore a Cookie Monster T-Shirt Elmo better with a grey shorts.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I wore a black a-shirt with a hoodie and cargo shorts to work and then I had to rush over to school and just took the hoodie off and threw plaid over.

When I got home I went out to get something to eat and swapped the cargo shorts for jeans because its kinda cold outside right now.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm not exactly sure why, but I seem to have a tendency to change around my clothes a lot throughout the day. d: During this morning, I wore a pair of jeans and a simple white-colored shirt. After taking a shower in the afternoon, I switched to some sweatpants and a blue t-shirt. The temperature is kind of hot right now, and since I'm in my own home, I decided to swap to a light t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
I'm still in my pajamas, blue cheetah print pj pants and a black Paramore concert shirt~

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
Some old white hollister shirt, black basketball shorts and no shoes. Here's a tip, don't try to go into a gas station with no shoes, they don't like it.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Black/light blue shirt with a tank top under it and jeans.
I probably should be wearing my glasses but I might've lost them so...

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Is this gonna be one of those "comeback and post everyday your outfit" kind of thing? Mean a thread that's okay to post in more than once?

If so, for today's outfit I'm wearing a blue plaid shirt from Arizona and black jean (slim straight) and my normal Vans shoes.

Back