• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Internet & Technology Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Internet & Technology

Introduction

First off, welcome to Internet & Technology, PC's number one section for discussing all things on the internet, in addition to the latest technology trends. Here, you can discuss the latest memes, apps, websites, or even the hottest new trends in the cell phone market! We do hope that you have a good time here, but as with all other sections on PC, there are a few rules that we do need to lay out.

I need some help with my computer! Where can I go?

Before asking for technical assistance, it is advised that you check Google (or your favorite search engine) first for your symptoms. Chances are, anyone helping you out is going to look for a solution through a search engine. If you are unable to locate a proper solution, you are more than welcome to ask for help in your own thread using the [Help] prefix.

No Advertising or Soliciting!

Please do not come here to advertise your own content for others to see. Advertising includes, but is not limited to: your own video(s), website, forum, blog, social media page(s), or any other content created by you not relevant to the section.

It is also against the forum-wide rules to solicit and sell goods on the forum. Any such threads will be deleted and the user warned or infracted.

Any Questions?

If you are ever unsure of the rules, or if you need some clarification on any particular issue, you can contact the Internet & Technology's section moderator, Tsutarja, and I will get back to you as soon as I can!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back