• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Shining Waters and Hazing Flames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
salaqua_line_by_pokemonswhf-d75mbya.png

I don't think I've posted these yet, these are sprites of the water starters. Their horns are basically corals, so I'm thinking about making the evolutions part rock-type as well. Thoughts? :)

It looks like a beefed-up salamander lol

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Wow. Loving the map. I can see the door animation in your signature and the sprites as well are so good. I can't wait for more updates though but without a scripter, the hack is screwed.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 29, 2021
Wow. Loving the map. I can see the door animation in your signature and the sprites as well are so good. I can't wait for more updates though but without a scripter, the hack is screwed.

Thanks for the feedback, keeps me motivated haha.
Yeah, the scripter slot is our biggest problem, so it'd be nice to have someone for that. I have no idea what else I can do in order to find one, because I've mentioned it several times in this thread and the Team Discussions thread already. This whole process has been going on for months, sooo idk ._.

Btw, I'm working on the fire starter & evo sprites right now, all frontsprites and 2 backsprites of that Fakemon line are done. So only one more backsprite until all starter sprites are done ;)
FakeDex is growing slowly but steadily.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
Wow! This hack is really visually appealing but without a scripter.. then damn.. hope you find someone who can script for you.. :/

Oh and also.. The story just seems to be like a normal Pokemon Game so it's kinda good that there's no "I'm doing this for the purpose of humanity!!" which will never happen in the real world XD.. But I do like great plotline though.. Anyways, I've never been fond of fakemon but your sprites are great! More power to your Team and Good Luck!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 29, 2021
Little sprite update, two new crab Fakemon:
Spoiler:

The second one is supposed to be a coconut crab (literally). Anyways, it seems like I found someone on Wah who wants to help with music, so as of now expect some remixes and a few custom tracks to be made, if everything goes according to plan :)

Edit: Added backsprites.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 16, 2023
I really like the idea of the organization team that want good energy, the name is kinda weird but that's ok. really nice tiles, you made insane work on those!

Dxys

Pkmn. Trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 30, 2014
I'd say I'd want to help with sprinting, but I currently don't have a computer, cause my on one's a hunk'a junk, so I wouldn't be able to provide anything at the moment.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 29, 2021
I'd say I'd want to help with sprinting, but I currently don't have a computer, cause my on one's a hunk'a junk, so I wouldn't be able to provide anything at the moment.

That's okay, just let me know when you have access to a PC again and show me some sort of proof of your work then. I'm doing all sprites from scratch (to make it feel fresh), so that may be a problem for you if you're not used to that kind of spriting. If you are, np :]
May I ask what sprites you could do? Trainer, OWs, etc.?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 29, 2021
Spoiler:

Sprites update, this is the latest version of the Fakemon Dex.
Since I'm bad at coming up with names, you can always suggest some.
Here are the names I got so far (backsprites and blank slots are not counted, obviously):

1st row: ?, ?, Leamuril, ?, ?, ?, Salaqua, ?, ?
3rd row: Catenna, ?, ?, Beadle, ? (protoype name Cringei, could change), ?, Pippeck, Skimmeak, Cryolite
5th row: Thunper, Bunnetic, Wallabeat, Yukanowl, Caspi (placeholder), Phadintom, Grimaror
7th row: Orslit
9th row: Scrabug, ?, ?, ?
11th row: ?

If you need information regarding a Fakemon so that you can think of a name, let me know. Regarding the team member situation.. I really don't know. Some people don't even reply anymore. :/
I'll be trying to make significant progress with sprites and maps in the upcoming weeks though.

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
Gosh, I hate fakemon, at least I accept if there's some legendary fakemon but as wild eww, anyways, really great job and well done, good luck! :)

Dionen

deprived of sleep
Years
I really like the visual concept of this hack, but you should change a little bit the color of the floor, to a lighter color. It would distinguish the tree-floor color and enhance the shadow contrast.
I'm not a huge fan of fakemons but your idea seems interesting
Keep it up!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 29, 2021
I really like the visual concept of this hack, but you should change a little bit the color of the floor, to a lighter color. It would distinguish the tree-floor color and enhance the shadow contrast.
I'm not a huge fan of fakemons but your idea seems interesting
Keep it up!

I actually played around with the tree shadow a while ago, and decided to make it lighter so that it looks more transparent (idk how to put it). Also, I'd rather keep the current grass pallete cause I used that same green color in so many other palettes, and it would probably take too long to change all that. I know what you mean though :) Maybe I'll play around with the shadow itself again, thanks for the feedback

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Looks interesting. I was wondering how many Pokemon total are going to be in this hack? More than 386, I hope...

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 29, 2021
Looks interesting. I was wondering how many Pokemon total are going to be in this hack? More than 386, I hope...

We haven't decided the total dex number yet cause we're focussing more on getting all Fakemon sprites for the first playable demo ready. We'll see.

Bill Cipher

Call me Fuxydia~!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
That map is so appealling, and that waterfall, ugh, Amaaazing ~!

It's intresting to see a Fakemon hack, not many are around, or as good looking as this, these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back