• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wonder Word Search

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
I've found 95 but after that it was like words were trying to hide itself... it was near impossible to find those remaining 5 =___= (probably because I had so many crossed out)

If the solutions come out then I'd probably do a headdesk 5 times for missing those.
I thought I might run into that problem, so I came up with a solution. I opened two of the word search, and I look for words on one of them while I cross them out on the other one. So, there's no marks at all on one, and the words are still easy to find.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I thought I might run into that problem, so I came up with a solution. I opened two of the word search, and I look for words on one of them while I cross them out on the other one. So, there's no marks at all on one, and the words are still easy to find.

That wouldn't work for me, when the words aren't crossed out they distract me. There's a trick on my own username in there and every time I read it I get distracted and automatically read the entire word and lose my place in the puzzle. I also get thrown off because somehow the first four letters of my last name are in there. xD

Years
Yay. I'm done. :D I just sent in the last 3 puzzles. I found 71 of the names, though a couple of the misspellings threw me off at first. Some of them I couldn't find the real names at all like Red's Hawt Chibi Pellipers - just the ones that threw me off. How annoying.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
I'm going to send my puzzles later today as i want to try and find all of the words in the last puzzle ( found 87 so far :D ). I enjoyed these puzzles. Thanks Vaporeon7 for hosting this :).

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
Did anybody actually find all 100 yet?

Thanks for the suggestion, but if I get my eyes out of the puzzle, I get easily lost :S
so no, that wouldn't work for me.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
No, it's probably because I made a mistake somewhere though :P

I'm thinking maybe CaptainFabio, although maybe I'm just derping and only see a very very similar copycat. I still have a few more to do (Lightning, Aurafire), but that one has stood out to me that although I carefully combed the search I found something with just one letter off but not that one. xD;

Last edited:

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years

I'm thinking maybe CaptainFabio, although maybe I'm just derping and only see a very very similar copycat. I still have a few more to do (Lightning, Aurafire), but that one has stood out to me that although I carefully combed the search I found something with just one letter off but not that one. xD;
Those names you mentioned... they're 3 of the 5 that I'm missing >.>

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Those names you mentioned... they're 3 of the 5 that I'm missing >.>

Aurafire I've searched for by looking for A at least 5 times, looking for U twice, and looking for F once, so I've exhausted that one. Captainfabio and Lightning I've looked for a couple times too, and found ones that are both one letter missing from the middle so it leads me to believe there might be typos. But we'll have to wait until either Vappy comes on or someone comments saying they found those to confirm.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I checked the answers and well, Aurafire isn't there and apparently I can't spell captain(/me fail) but Lightning is.
Btw I still had to use spell check here to spell captain (I spelt it as captin).
/brick'd

I wish my co-host would have shown up at least once, he could have checked them.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I checked the answers and well, Aurafire isn't there and apparently I can't spell captain(/me fail) but Lightning is.
Btw I still had to use spell check here to spell captain (I spelt it as captin).
/brick'd

I wish my co-host would have shown up at least once, he could have checked them.

Okay, I'll just select the Captinfabio for that and look for Lightning then, then I'll submit :) Thanks!

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
Years
I was also having trouble finding the last five words. Coincidently, I too was having problems finding captainfabio, aurafire and lighting. But, it seems vappy has confirmed the reason we couldn?t find two of the three was do to errors. Still can?t find lightning, though.
Is anyone also having a hard time finding Drummershuff and Hiro? Only Hiro I could find was in Hiroshisotomura. Perhaps more errors? *~*
And I guess with there not being an aurafire, there?s only 99 words to find. Although, you could add in that we can find one of the 10 not on the list to make a total of 100.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I was also having trouble finding the last five words. Coincidently, I too was having problems finding captainfabio, aurafire and lighting. But, it seems vappy has confirmed the reason we couldn?t find two of the three was do to errors. Still can?t find lightning, though.
Is anyone also having a hard time finding Drummershuff and Hiro? Only Hiro I could find was in Hiroshisotomura. Perhaps more errors? *~*
And I guess with there not being an aurafire, there?s only 99 words to find. Although, you could add in that we can find one of the 10 not on the list to make a total of 100.

The 100 is the list + the 10 extra. :P but I did find a few other things. Buuuut maybe you're having trouble cause it's Hiiro, not Hiro?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Okay, I've looked for Lightning under L, under I, and under N multiple times and I'm still convinced that Lightnig was what was supposed to be Lightning. I'm sending it in even though it's depressing to be one word short, I can't torture myself looking for this word anymore. I'm excited to see the answer key to see where Lightning actually is. :x

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
Finished all of the searches :p I sent them already so hope you got them all vaporeon!

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
Years

The 100 is the list + the 10 extra. :P but I did find a few other things. Buuuut maybe you're having trouble cause it's Hiiro, not Hiro?

I just notice today those extras at the bottom... :cer_eek: Ooh, is that so? xD I would have known that if I was around more to know everyone. >.<
Lightning could still possibly be in there somewhere, but Drummershuff I've searched to come up with nothing. @_@

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I just notice today those extras at the bottom... :cer_eek: Ooh, is that so? xD I would have known that if I was around more to know everyone. >.<
Lightning could still possibly be in there somewhere, but Drummershuff I've searched to come up with nothing. @_@

I can verify that that one's there, I found it myself :P The only mistakes are CaptainFabio being CaptinFabio and Aurafire not being in there at all, and imo the Lightning one but Vappy said no on that one. xD

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
Years

I can verify that that one's there, I found it myself :P The only mistakes are CaptainFabio being CaptinFabio and Aurafire not being in there at all, and imo the Lightning one but Vappy said no on that one. xD

I need to search more assiduously then. xP I found two of them, one only had some letters while the other was almost an exact match, but had an extra M. x3

Something tells me we won't know for sure until the results are posted. xD

Back