• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond hack: Pokemon Ruby Magma & Sapphire Aqua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2013
Wowowowow That looks perfect! I love the trailer :)
Im so happy that ill be able to play Ruby on my DS *__* thank u sir!

Years
  • Seen yesterday
OOOHH <3 i love this hack, The trailer is beautiful :D
Good luck for release ^^

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
I too am excited at the prospect of a functional DS hack. I remember seeing a Pearl one a few years back, but it must have died.

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
It looks good but.. how will you handle HM Dive?
There have to be many good ASM hackers for this. But good luck, I think everythink except Dive will be done very fast :D

jordanice42

The True Brendan Birch
Years
Oh wow, this looks amazing! However, those Brendan overworlds are frequently overused. I on the other hand, have created a custom sprite sheet that I've been saving for something amazing like this! I'll post a preview soon ;)

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
Wow looks really cool. Can't wait to try it out. I didn't think nds hacking was this good yet.

openkaart

Chilling like snorlax
Years
This looks great! Is it possible to play it on gameboid? If so where's the download link? Hope it comes out in English soon

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
Hey guys, it might be off topic, but I seem to have trouble patching a diamond rom using NUPS. I figure I should get this problem taken care of before this hack comes out. I've patched other ROMs with it, but seems to not like my Diamond ROM.

jordanice42

The True Brendan Birch
Years
Hey guys, it might be off topic, but I seem to have trouble patching a diamond rom using NUPS. I figure I should get this problem taken care of before this hack comes out. I've patched other ROMs with it, but seems to not like my Diamond ROM.
This is off topic, but it's not working because your Diamond ROM is probably corrupted(Bad ROM). You should try downloading a different ROM from a different site.

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2018
Great work, mikelan!
You're putting a lot of effort into this... I can already foresee the success this hack is going to have :)
As for scripting, I'm pretty positive you're going to handle it as soon as Spiky releases SDSME's next version.
Can't wait to see how Rustboro will look like :D
Keep going!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back