• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Well I hate updating with a double post... but sometimes you got to do it. :\

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it...

UPDATE 23
Spoiler:

Atomic Reactor

I have the hardest skull this side of Greenie Cave!!!

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
Years
WAH is Whack a Hack

And the PC Thread should have a working download link... :\

Also, thanks for the comments, everyone. :P

EDIT: Just wanted to mention that this LP is now on the tenth page of results when 'pokemon quartz' is entered into google... Sweet.

Just 80 more updates till front page 'ey.Also Update 23 is the first of 2010.TAKE THAT BA_O!
On another note.....WHAT IF BARO COMES BACK TO PC AND READS THIS AND PUTS A SPELL ON US..... :paranoid:

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Just 80 more updates till front page 'ey.Also Update 23 is the first of 2010.TAKE THAT BA_O!
On another note.....WHAT IF BARO COMES BACK TO PC AND READS THIS AND PUTS A SPELL ON US..... :paranoid:

The PC Thread's links are down, unless they were updated in the last couple hours ):

[Edit]

Oki I have it, but I don't know how to play IPS files... I'll search for it unless someone off-topic tells me :)

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
The PC Thread's links are down, unless they were updated in the last couple hours ):

[Edit]

Oki I have it, but I don't know how to play IPS files... I'll search for it unless someone off-topic tells me :)

Here is the download page for WAH, Quartz is the first one. All you need is a clean ROM of Ruby and the things included in the zip file you download.

And I'm pretty sure that he'd be a good sport about it, FTW. (Talkin' about the real Baro now...) He agreed with many of the points Zorak made during her LP, so I'm quite sure that he'd see the validity in my opinion too. :P

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
Years
And I'm pretty sure that he'd be a good sport about it, FTW. (Talkin' about the real Baro now...) He agreed with many of the points Zorak made during her LP, so I'm quite sure that he'd see the validity in my opinion too. :P

I ment BARO SORCERER *Whips self*.....

Back