• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 23, 2021
Umm you've stolen my graphics and tiles from my gamem Pokemon Solar Light and Lunar Dark...what's with that huh? Please remove them.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 14, 2015
Could you help me? I've been trying for a few hours to download the game, but I can't open or play it!~_~ It would be really nice if you could help me, or post some instructions because I'm probably doing something wrong. This game looks so cool!:) Thanks in advance!

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
I loaded the game after taking 2 hours to unzip and the game came up with an error saying ???????
Are you on Mac? The game won't work on Mac, unfortunately.
I have recently bought the Magikarp from the Mt. Moon Poke center. I want to fuse it with my charmander, but I had a question about the typings. If i fuse them together, does the fire-water type stay throughout the evos, or when charizard is evolved, it will be a water-flying type? Thanks in advance.
It's going to be either Water-Flying or Fire-Flying, depending on the order you fuse them, sorry!
Umm you've stolen my graphics and tiles from my gamem Pokemon Solar Light and Lunar Dark...what's with that huh? Please remove them.
I credited you.
Could you help me? I've been trying for a few hours to download the game, but I can't open or play it!~_~ It would be really nice if you could help me, or post some instructions because I'm probably doing something wrong. This game looks so cool!:) Thanks in advance!
Well once you've finished downloading it, you should unzip it somewhere using Winrar/7Zip/whatever. It'll take a long time to unzip but that's normal. Then normally the game should start when you click on Game.exe.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2018
I think making four type pokemon would be fantastic, and the STAB modifications make sense. I know nothing about how the game is made, but if it is hard to add more types to one pokemon or up the STAB of same primary type stacking (like two ground type pokemon fused getting 60% instead of 50%) you could possibly just make new types that are combos, e.g. Rock/Fire, Fighting/Ghost, or Grass/Grass (maybe, like, UltraGrass?). Then a Scyther and Kabutops fusion would have two types-Bug/Rock and Flying/Water. If giving a pokemon four separate types is easier though, that would be just as good. I think it would improve the game, since our pal Makyo could still get both fire and water STAB from his Gyarizard (or Charados), and other combinations would still be true to their components. Right now, you can only get steel type if your magnemite or magneton is the second half of a fusion. Its the same for ghost-they have to be the first component. This multi-typing would open up the possibilities for interesting new pokemon, and would be something truly novel about the game.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2018
![STARYU + BLASTOISE CUSTOM SPRITE]!...ish - Opinions Please! :D

So i just thought i would try and make a sprite for you, i do not have any prior experience (first time making any pixel art) and i hope it's useful.
I did enjoy making it and would happily make more of them for you (in my spare time between work and college), however what's important is the quality and what everyone thinks.
So please, if anyone, everyone and especially you Schrroms could tell me what you think by answering;
A) Which of the below images you prefer.
and B) Would you like to see me attempt at making any other fusions.

I like to think i at least tried to make the idea of fusing them together unique! :)

EDIT: Would like to add i did make this at one o clock in the morning in an hour, i assume i could improve the quality by a lot if i was both awake and have more time. After looking at my picture i do realise it looks 'low quality'. I can improve upon it tommorow and re-upload a more highly detailed version if preferred. I only need to re-allign the spikes from the staryu, add more detailed shading and make the shell more round.

I actually prefer the original sprite. In general, I think all the star-as-head-fusions look fantastic. The algorithm works great for them. Its the pokemon like Arcanine and Gengar (with their perfect circle heads) that need work.

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2021
I think the 2 types are definitely enough. There are still a lot of really cool combinations that can be made with -all- of the first 151 fused together.

The sheer number of possibilities makes this one of my favorite hacks to play and I am eagerly awaiting the next demo release.

(Levitate Magnezing anyone?)

I also don't think fused pokemon need too much of a stat boost. The trick is fusing something that works between types, moves, abilities, and stats. That's the challenge. Don't make it too easy by giving huge stat boosts. (The suggested Raifable with HIGHER speed than Raichu's base was ridiculous. Things should not get faster when fused with slow pokemon)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 16, 2015
Downloaded the entire 1.6 demo rar off Mediafire, unzipped it, no game.exe file. 11/10

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
Downloaded the entire 1.6 demo rar off Mediafire, unzipped it, no game.exe file. 11/10
Did you maybe cancel the unzipping early? I had no problems with it. It would have taken a while. Also it's hard to take you seriously with a name like that.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 25, 2016
Hey, I can use some parts of your map in my game? until the map appears to be the pokemon fire red, need your permission if I can use it or not. I will wait your answer

Sorry for misspelling, I am Brazilian by using Google translate xD

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Hey, I can use some parts of your map in my game? until the map appears to be the pokemon fire red, need your permission if I can use it or not. I will wait your answer

umm... if you have read the credits you would have known you asked the wrong person due to the maps were made by me ... and on 2nd note there free to use here
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=345591

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I actually am looking for spriters at the moment, so it'd be great!
There's a few sprites that I need to be made.
---

These are the ones I need the most because they're pokemon used by important npcs/gym leaders. If you could do any one of these (with shiny sprite ideally), it would really help me out.

You can do any other sprite that's not in there if you want to and I'll probably use them in the game, but the ones in this google doc are the most important!

Hey, I made one the sprites (Squirtmander). Where do I submit?

Schrroms

Years

umm... if you have read the credits you would have known you asked the wrong person due to the maps were made by me ... and on 2nd note there free to use here
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=345591

Depends which map. I actually remade several of the maps from scratch since then.
The maps in the game that were made by you are Pallet Town, Viridian City, Pewter City (remade in the next release), route 2, and maybe a few others I can't think of from the top of my head.

As for using the maps in your game, I'd rather not to be honest. But you can use Zeak6464's maps, which were used as a basis for many of the maps.

Hey, I made one the sprites (Squirtmander). Where do I submit?
Post it here or send it to me by PM!

Hmm.. That's weird. Might be something wrong with the rar file.
Anyway, here's everything except the graphics and the audio (so you don't have to re download the whole thing). Put it at the root of the game's folder and it should work.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/kjko171wg68aakz/InfiniteFusion-NoGraphics.rar

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 14, 2015
While starting up the game, I ran into this error. ????? 'BitmapCache' ? 393 ??? RuntimeError ????????

Failed to load the bitmap located at: Graphics/Titles/intro1
Please help! I've been trying so hard to play!

Years
How would you guys feel about allowing fused Pokemon to have more than two types (up to 4). This is just an idea at this point and I have no idea how hard it would be to code in to be honest, but would you guys think it's a good idea or would it make things too complicated?

I'd probably make it so that STAB is reduced so that it isn't too OP. Something like
Type 1: Body's first type -> 30% bonus (regular STAB is 50%)
Type 2: Head's first type -> 30% bonus
Type 3: Body's second type -> 20% bonus
Type 4: Head's second type -> 20% bonus

With damage calculated something like:

Barely effective (*0.0625)
Very ineffective (*.125)
Not very effective (*0.25)
Not very effective (*0.5)
Normal (*1)
Very effective (*2)
Super Effective (*4)
Ultra effective (*6)
Incredibly effective (*8)

Names are just for here. It'd probably just say either Not very effective or Super effective in game.
Or something like that. Would it still be too OP/confusing or is it something you'd like to see in the game?

More-than-two-types would work easier with the engine I wrote for you (what I'll call the Kyurem Engine since the fusions are programmed more like the way Kyurem is) than for the normal engine, since with your engine you'd have to do some serious tweaking to the compiler for Pokemon.txt. Maybe not for this game, but for the hypothetical sequel you mentioned that would use the Kyurem Engine? And even if you do, I'd suggest making it only an option rather than forced. I'd also suggest making STAB's boost depend on the number of types the Pokemon has. A triple-typed Pokemon would get, say, a 33% boost, whereas a quadruple-typed Pokemon would get a 25% boost.

Note that also, if you add the possibility for more than two types, you also have to tweak the type effectiveness code, since the way it's coded now will make any effectiveness below 1/4x automatically become an immunity.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 16, 2015
Hmm.. That's weird. Might be something wrong with the rar file.
Anyway, here's everything except the graphics and the audio (so you don't have to re download the whole thing). Put it at the root of the game's folder and it should work.
Now that I have that I keep getting the error "Failed to load the bitmap located at: Graphics/Titles/Intro1" God damnit this game looks so fun to play. Dx

Schrroms

Years
Now that I have that I keep getting the error "Failed to load the bitmap located at: Graphics/Titles/Intro1" God damnit this game looks so fun to play. Dx

Looks like you're missing the graphics folder as well then.
Are you sure you downloaded the whole thing? This is what the game folder should look like, do you have all these folders?

http://i.imgur.com/33HG6yW.png

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 16, 2015
Looks like you're missing the graphics folder as well then.
Are you sure you downloaded the whole thing? This is what the game folder should look like, do you have all these folders?

After messing around with it (redownloading the .rar file, extracting again) it appears as though it's missing some files or something. I downloaded the .7z one and it contained everything for the game to boot and run properly. When I download the .rar and extract it, several subfolders within the main folders are missing. Most all of them were subfolders located in the graphics folder. Most notably, Fogs, Gameovers, Icons, Panoramas, and Transitions.
No idea what caused this or if anyone else is experiencing the same problem.
One thing I find very odd, is that in the .rar file I was downloading and extracting, I DID have the Titles subfolder, but for whatever reason it wasn't reading that it was there.

Anyways, now that I've actually got the game running, one thing that really jumps out at me is how nice it would be to be able to set my key bindings. The default control scheme is... Very strange to work with.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 23, 2021
Sorry but crediting me doesn't mean I gave you permission to use my work, because I didn't give you any permission at all, saying 'I gave you credit' doesn't make it okay, again, please remove them before I report this game to the administration.

Back