• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bucky's breedables

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckembarnes

Collector
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
original.gif

bucky's breedables

[alink id="rules"]Rules[/alink id] ❦ [alink id="wishlist"]Wishlist[/alink id] ❦ [alink id="offers"]Offers[/alink id] ❦ [alink id="services"]Services[/alink id] ❦ [alink id="Tropy Case"]Trophy Case[/alink id]

Trainer Information

❧ FC: 0533-5776-2672
❧ Bucky
Trader Reviews

[a id]rules[/a id]

Rules

❧ Please post here before PMing me.
❧ All my Pokemon are free to be redistrubuted.
❧ Please be polite!
❧ My availability is most days 10 AM - 10 PM GMT-6
❧ My Pokemon are uncloned unless specified otherwise.
❧ I am free to update rules at any time.

[a id]wishlist[/a id]

Wishlist

❧ Moon HA Breedables I don't have
❧ Moon Balls (item)
❧ Love HA Breedables I don't have
❧ Legit, uncloned Events
❧ TSV Eggs 3187, 3712, 0431, 4025, 3265, 0975, 3491, 2573, 3636, 3706, 3001, 1413, 0714, 2089, 0526, 2555, 2843, 2108, 3731, 2013, 1147, 1100, 0495, 0384,
0448, 1536, 2392, 0381, 1130, 4049, 0499

[a id]offers[/a id]

Offers

Pre-USUM Spreadsheet

Post-USUM Spreadsheet

773.png

cherishball.png

31/8/31/31/31/0 Relaxed
OT: Aether ID: 102317 LNG: SPA

[a id]services[/a id]

Services

❧ NA Event RNG
❧ Custom Comp Shiny
❧ EV training/Leveling
❧ Breeding
❧ RNG'd 6 IV JPN Dittos

[a id]Trophy Case[/a id]

Trophy Case

251.png

cherishball.png

31.10.31.30.31.30 Timid
Natural Cure
Ilex / 101500

001.png

nestball.png

31.0.31.30.31.30 Bold
Chlorophyll
Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Curse, Amnesia

803.png

pokeball.png

31.0.31.30.31.31 Timid

CSS made by Soapy❤

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 1, 2016
Hello I am looking to get a male shiny espurr and a female shiny espurr breeded for sun and moon. I was wondering if you be able to do that? :) I have a couple things I can trade including an art commission.

JOBO

o/_\O
Years
BUCKY'S BREEDABLES TRADING THREAD

Hello, I am very new to pokecommunity, but I am interested in collecting Love Balls, HA Fossils, and legit shiny Vivillons (Continental, Marine, River, and Savanna). Therefore, I decided to set up a trading shop! If you don't have anything I need, ask nicely and I can breed you something!

I can breed you anything from here for the above. I can also breed for IVs and natures if you would like. You can also check which I'm missing from the respective sheets.

I have a complete collection of Dream Ball Hidden Ability Pokemon, many Love Balls already, a few other Apricorn Balls, some HA Fossils, some competitive Pokemon, and some shinies for any missing Scatterbug patterns. Please note that some may not be able to be traded here as they were possibly hacked. I also have extra shinies of patterns Modern, Polar, and High Plains.

My review thread is here.

Sorry it's not fancy! Thanks for your time. : )​
I'm interested in your Shiny Poliwag and possibly one of your shiny eevee, depending on the natures. I noticed that you trade on the reddit pokemon trades page. Does this mean you do not accept clones or trade clones?

buckembarnes

Collector
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Hello I am looking to get a male shiny espurr and a female shiny espurr breeded for sun and moon. I was wondering if you be able to do that? :) I have a couple things I can trade including an art commission.

I might be able to do that! Do you need them to be competitive? Can you provide a parent or do I need to get my own?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 1, 2016
I might be able to do that! Do you need them to be compeitive? Can you provide a parent or do I need to get my own?
Awesome ! :) I have been looking everywhere. Competitive if possible. I have a male shiny meowstic that would be perfect for breeding. I was planning on breeding myself but I am working on completing my dex to get a shiny charm so prob wont have that done in time.

buckembarnes

Collector
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
I'm interested in your Shiny Poliwag and possibly one of your shiny eevee, depending on the natures. I noticed that you trade on the reddit pokemon trades page. Does this mean you do not accept clones or trade clones?

Not for shinies, no. All my Pokemon are legit and uncloned. The two HA Eevees are Modest and the one with low speed is Sassy. I should say I'm pretty picky about my shinies as well, so unless they're vivillons I might not be interested in any of those right now. I'm more looking for breedables.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 6, 2017
I don't have any of the Pokemon you listed. Is there anything else you're willing to trade for? I want a Dream ball Miltank to give my SO (his favorite Pokemon) when Sun/Moon comes out.

buckembarnes

Collector
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
I don't have any of the Pokemon you listed. Is there anything else you're willing to trade for? I want a Dream ball Miltank to give my SO (his favorite Pokemon) when Sun/Moon comes out.

Don't worry about it! I'll breed you one and you can trade me whatever you like. I'll let you know when it's ready.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 6, 2017
Don't worry about it! I'll breed you one and you can trade me whatever you like. I'll let you know when it's ready.

I'm going to be breeding the nature and IVs onto it so if you like I can give you one of my extras I breed for your collection.

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
Hi, I was thinking we could help each other out breeder to breeder :) From your list I have HA Totodile, Cyndaquil, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Mudkip, and HA Dusk Ball Swanna and Venomoth. I don't have a good stock of egg moves but here are the HAs and the few balls I have in case you are interested in anything else. I'm interested in any apricorn balls namely your moon ball Sableye and Nidoran, and love ball Swablu.

buckembarnes

Collector
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Hi, I was thinking we could help each other out breeder to breeder :) From your list I have HA Totodile, Cyndaquil, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Mudkip, and HA Dusk Ball Swanna and Venomoth. I don't have a good stock of egg moves but here are the HAs and the few balls I have in case you are interested in anything else. I'm interested in any apricorn balls namely your moon ball Sableye and Nidoran, and love ball Swablu.

I'd be interested in whichever of your starters have any EMs, along with the two Dusk Balls!

I'm interested in your competitive Midreavus, is there anything from here you like? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UmVqZzkciBNusr9DCiY7Lvqgsl15wTxOO0DEwzt-rBY/edit

I like the Heal Cleffa a lot!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 20, 2016
Hi Bucky, for the EM pokemon. does IVs matter?(+I am interested in your HA karrablast)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
I'm interested in your Moon Ball Vulpix and HA Vulpix. I don't have much to offer but I do have a Jolly Gibble with Outrage, Hasty Cyndaquil with Double Kick in an UB and an Adamant Litten with Crunch. I also have a Tepig in a Luxury Ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back