• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tyranitar06's Trade Shop (Trading Shinies, Events, and many more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Tyranitar06's Trade Shop
Formerly The Not-So-Ready Trade Shop

I trade shinies from the event ones to the regular ones. Looking for shinies (any shinies) feel free to make offers. I recently had my powersaves so I can freely trade my mons now :). Please, read the rules first. :)

~Rules~
1. I will only trade clone copies of my mons so I am sorry to those who dislike cloning.
2. I can give a copy of your mons back just notify me.
3. I honor 1:1 trade as long as you are offering a shiny for a shiny. If you want a trade: shiny to non-shiny (vice-versa), please still leave an offer. If the pokemon is good, shiny or not, I might reconsider.
4. Notify me if your mons are non-redistributable so I won't include them in my list, all my mons here are distributable :)
5. In doing trades please notify me the time in which you will be available. Our time here is GMT +8. Please do consider the time difference in providing your free time for trade.
6. Please trade legit shinies. I've been filtering my collection to remove genned mons. Please notify me asap if I have mons that feel creepy to you (I mean hacked, whatsoever)
7. No rude languages or discrimination here please.
8. If you have a lot of offers please enclose them on a spoiler tag to avoid consuming a lo t of space.
9. Speaking of spaces, please DO NOT quote the trade shop itself.
10. If there are typos or missing info on my list don't hesitate to tell me.
11. If you want my mons to be upgraded in terms of level, ev-training, and movesets please feel free to ask. I can do it without anything in return :)
12. Pokemon with my OT are redist only through other trade shops. However I DO NOT WANT them to be distributed through giveaways without my consent.
13. Please leave a comment/review for my shop:
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=391409 :)
Thanks!!

~Trade History~
Number.Username/Offer/My Pokemon

Pending​
1. Quinton101/Event Magearna or Ash-Greninja/Shiny Litten
From Old Shop​
1. MrPeanut1998/Shiny Gligar and Mudkip/BR Tapu Koko and Tapu Lele
Completed​
1. Soapie/Shiny Articuno/Shiny Jirachi
2. Meluvia/Shiny Shaymin and Rayquaza/Shiny Xerneas and Silvally
3. Cake/Shiny Jangmo-o/Shiny Mew
4. Soapie/Shiny Chespin/Shiny Jigglypuff
5. Klay78/Shiny Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Dragonite, Groudon, and Kyogre/Shiny Gengar, Heatran, Kyurem, Charmander, Mew and BR Mudsdale
6. ChaserSun2717/Shiny Dratini, Lopunny, Pangoro, Pikachu, Goomy, Lurantis, and Tyrunt/Shiny Sylveon, Nidoking, Ribombee, Lugia, Heliolisk, Mew and Shaymin
7. TheGinger63/Shiny Haxorus/Shiny Latios
8. MechaMoth/Shiny Arceus, Dedenne, and Pachirisu/Shiny Jigglypuff and Staraptor
9. Flan/Shiny Dewpider/Shiny Type: Null
10. Soapie/Shiny Thundurus/Shiny Groudon
11. Dusbusk/Shiny Frillish (M and F) and Gardevoir/Shiny Meowstic, Krookodile, and Durant
12. rhydon91/Shiny A-Raticate/Shiny Gardevoir
13. Melody/Shiny Mudbray/Shiny Pachirisu
14. lordseanyboy/Shiny Decidueye, Azumarill, Uxie, and Event Celebi/Shiny Garchomp, Shinx, Staraptor,
Greninja
15. Melody/Shiny Fearow/Shiny Rowlett
16. Flan/Shiny Mareanie and Machamp/Lunala and Cosmoem
17. Soapie/Shiny Drampa, Piplup, Grotle, Torchic, Snivy, and Mudkip/Shiny Doduo, Koffing, Foonguss,
Wingull, Zubat, and Poliwhirl

~Pokemon I Am Looking For~

Priority List​

1. Shiny Bug/Dragon/Flying Types (preferably untouched)
2. Event Hat Pikachus
3. Shiny Event Pokemon like: Hydreigon, Golurk, Machamp, etc.
4. Shiny Vivillion and Florges Forms
5. Non-Shiny Pokemon Events
6. RGBY Shiny mons
7. Any high level pokemon with Mold Breaker or Keen Eye. Preferably those that can learn False Swipe and other attacking moves with massive amounts of PP

~Pokemon for Trade~

Update for Shiny Mons Complete
:) Updating Shop for Other Mons I Can Offer :)

Details​
Spoiler:

Shinies with 4 - 6 Perfect IVs​
Spoiler:

Shinies with 0 - 3 Perfect IVS​
Spoiler:

Event Shinies​
Spoiler:

Non-Shiny Events​
Spoiler:

Non-Shiny Legends with 4 - 6 Perfect IVs​
Spoiler:

Non-Shiny Legends with 0 - 3 Perfect IVs​
Spoiler:

Ultrabeasts​
Spoiler:

Ordinary Competitive Pokemon​
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hello! :)
Glad to see you're back! I'd be interested in your Event Jirachi, does a Pokémon in my shop grabs your attention? :3

Years
Hello! :)
Glad to see you're back! I'd be interested in your Event Jirachi, does a Pokémon in my shop grabs your attention? :3

My first customer!! :) I would like to trade Jirachi for your Shiny Articuno :) Is it okay with you? I'll clone my mons this time :D btw do people get banned for using ps? God that terrifies me haha

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
My first customer!! :) I would like to trade Jirachi for your Shiny Articuno :) Is it okay with you? I'll clone my mons this time :D btw do people get banned for using ps? God that terrifies me haha
Everything is in the rules concerning allowed and prohibited codes :) I'll clone my Articuno right away!

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
Hello, I'm interested in your shiny event Xerneas and Jirachi. Anything from my shop interest you?

Years
Hello, I'm interested in your shiny event Xerneas and Jirachi. Anything from my shop interest you?

Hello there!! I'm pretty interested with your shiny event shaymin (Oak's letter) and shiny event rayquaza (nobunaga)... Is it okay with you? If yes, when can we trade? Thank you :) Oh btw, I got the Jirachi from you :D do you have any other pokemon you want from my list?

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
Hello there!! I'm pretty interested with your shiny event shaymin (Oak's letter) and shiny event rayquaza (nobunaga)... Is it okay with you? If yes, when can we trade? Thank you :) Oh btw, I got the Jirachi from you :D do you have any other pokemon you want from my list?
Oh, so you did. Haha
It gets to that point where you've got so many you don't know what you have anymore.

Instead of Jirachi, could I get your shiny Adamant Silvally?

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Hello, I have a nickname-able, shiny 6IV Modest Bulletproof Jangmo-o in a normal Pokeball. I also have a nickname-able, shiny 5IV imperfect Adamant HA Cubone with egg moves Chip Away, Belly Drum, Perish Song, and Iron Head in a Moon Ball. Additionally, I have a nickname-able, shiny 5IV imperfect Naive Minior in a Luxury Ball. I have some more hatched shinies, but I just wanted to offer these first, as I see you don't have them yet.

If you want EV-trained competitive shiny Pokemon, I also have three of those, if you like.

- Female Shiny Quiet Aegislash (252HP, 252SPATK, 6 SPDEF) Shadow Ball/Shadow Sneak/King's Shield/Sacred Sword, LV55 (31/31/31/31/31/"Decent") in a Pokeball
- Male Shiny Adamant Sharpedo w/ HA Speed Boost (252ATK, 252SPD, 6DEF) Protect/Crunch/Waterfall/Psychic Fangs, LV56 and training to LV100 to Bottle Cap (31/31/"Decent"/X/"Very good"/31) in a Beast Ball
- Male Shiny Naive Greninja w/ HA Protean (252SPATK, 252SPD, 6 ATK) Ice Beam/Dark Pulse/Water Shuriken/Extrasensory, LV54 and training to LV100 to Bottle Cap (31/"Decent"/31/31/31/31) in a Pokeball

I hatched all shinies myself. Would you be interested in any or some for your shiny Old Sea Map Mew?
Any of these would be non-redistributable, by the way, although I can be persuaded to do semi-redistributable. I just prefer to keep my shinies unique.

Years
Hello, I have a nickname-able, shiny 6IV Modest Bulletproof Jangmo-o in a normal Pokeball. I also have a nickname-able, shiny 5IV imperfect Adamant HA Cubone with egg moves Chip Away, Belly Drum, Perish Song, and Iron Head in a Moon Ball. Additionally, I have a nickname-able, shiny 5IV imperfect Naive Minior in a Luxury Ball. I have some more hatched shinies, but I just wanted to offer these first, as I see you don't have them yet.

If you want EV-trained competitive shiny Pokemon, I also have three of those, if you like.

- Female Shiny Quiet Aegislash (252HP, 252SPATK, 6 SPDEF) Shadow Ball/Shadow Sneak/King's Shield/Sacred Sword, LV55 (31/31/31/31/31/"Decent") in a Pokeball
- Male Shiny Adamant Sharpedo w/ HA Speed Boost (252ATK, 252SPD, 6DEF) Protect/Crunch/Waterfall/Psychic Fangs, LV56 and training to LV100 to Bottle Cap (31/31/"Decent"/X/"Very good"/31) in a Beast Ball
- Male Shiny Naive Greninja w/ HA Protean (252SPATK, 252SPD, 6 ATK) Ice Beam/Dark Pulse/Water Shuriken/Extrasensory, LV54 and training to LV100 to Bottle Cap (31/"Decent"/31/31/31/31) in a Pokeball

I hatched all shinies myself. Would you be interested in any or some for your shiny Old Sea Map Mew?
Any of these would be non-redistributable, by the way, although I can be persuaded to do semi-redistributable. I just prefer to keep my shinies unique.

Hello there! :) I like the shiny jangmo-o... Maybe you have other mons that you want from my list. I'd be willing to trade for the shiny aegislash too. just wondering what you have for resdistribution 'cause I'm planning on expanding what I can offer on my shop. Thank you. Anyway it's all up to you :)

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Hello there! :) I like the shiny jangmo-o... Maybe you have other mons that you want from my list. I'd be willing to trade for the shiny aegislash too. just wondering what you have for resdistribution 'cause I'm planning on expanding what I can offer on my shop. Thank you. Anyway it's all up to you :)

Ah, currently, I'm interested in shiny events, though I already have the other ones that are being offered except for the Mew. Which one would you like more for the Mew? (: I'd be willing to trade both for the Mew non-redis, or just one for the Mew semi-redis. I'll keep checking back on your store as you update though! What do you think?

Years
Ah, currently, I'm interested in shiny events, though I already have the other ones that are being offered except for the Mew. Which one would you like more for the Mew? (: I'd be willing to trade both for the Mew non-redis, or just one for the Mew semi-redis. I'll keep checking back on your store as you update though! What do you think?

Oh it's okay... I'll honor the 1:1 trade :) I'll take your shiny jangmo-o for the mew. Please can you reconsider redistribution for the jangmo-o haha Just a small persuasion :D Don't worry I'll agree on whatever you decide. I'll update my list and when you find something interesting let's work on a second trade :)

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Oh it's okay... I'll honor the 1:1 trade :) I'll take your shiny jangmo-o for the mew. Please can you reconsider redistribution for the jangmo-o haha Just a small persuasion :D Don't worry I'll agree on whatever you decide. I'll update my list and when you find something interesting let's work on a second trade :)

Ah, I'm sorry--I've just had prior bad experiences and would prefer to keep Jangmo-o non-redistributable.
I hope that's okay for the shiny Mew. ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back