• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Saint Suplex

And the LORD said: "slam thy enemy to the ground."
Years
Hey all. I've been lurking here for the past couple of days, and finally decided to make an account of my own just the other day. Figured I should introduce myself over here, and all that good stuff.

I've not got much else to say, but I hope to become well-acquainted with you all!

Edit: Though if it helps, my favorite games are Platinum, Heartgold, and the entirety of gen 5.

Last edited:

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
Years
Welcome to the forums, Saint Suplex!

It's really nice to meet you and I agree that the Pokemon HGSS series was really awesome! The 16 gym system really enhanced the quality and quantity of gameplay. Probably the most satisfying game I've played in a long time.

Anyways, I wish you a wonderful stay on the forums and hope you'll make lots of new friends. :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there! Welcome to PC!

Glad you decided to make an account. I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly around these parts. :)

Years
The entirety of gen V yas I approve wholeheartedly. Unova seems so underrated, but man do I love it a lot. ;w; Big welcome to the forum! Hope you'll stick around and keep posting, we love new members!

Back