• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BW2 TILESET!!!!!!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 24, 2017
I have got some free time and ripped bw2 tileset and it is for public use. It will be updated soon. Please credit if used.

bw2_tileset_by_babydialga-d5r49c2.png

credit me and Rayquaza.
mountain tileset soon

Last edited:

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
Not bad but does need quite a bit of improvements before people can use them.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
I agree. How did you rip this stuff? I could help with it if you tell me. I've been looking for this stuff for ages. Also, a complete cliff would be nice as well (just a thought).

Riansky

Purr
Years
Sandpaths are froom kyledove, you should credit him. Also the pokemon grass is from BW not BW2 and I think I've seen in somewhere. The only thing you ripped is grass and trees. For others you should credit its orginal authors

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 24, 2017
Sandpaths are froom kyledove, you should credit him. Also the pokemon grass is from BW not BW2 and I think I've seen in somewhere. The only thing you ripped is grass and trees. For others you should credit its orginal authors

Sorry i have replace them with real sand path

Sand path done.will be updated soon.

Last edited:

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
only water tile and dive sea and others i have rip with the help of spiky's ds map editor

Ok. It'd be a good idea to credit me for the tiles I ripped, Spiky for his DS map editor in which you ripped the other tiles and nintendo/gamefreak for making the tiles in the first place.

Back