Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #76    
Old October 13th, 2017 (1:32 PM).
MechaMoth's Avatar
MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
Eloquent Speaker
    FC: 3523-3464-8565
    IGN: Ellie
     
    Join Date: Mar 2017
    Location: Mountain Time
    Posts: 551
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
    I see you on and I'm trying to request you
    Currently trading with someone right now. Should be done in about 5-10 minutes.
    __________________
    Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

    Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #77    
    Old October 13th, 2017 (1:42 PM).
    Haileo's Avatar
    Haileo Haileo is offline
    Fluttershy is mai waifu
      FC: 3926 5179 1229
      IGN: ICanSnake
       
      Join Date: Dec 2011
      Location: North New Jersey
      Age: 22
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Modest
      Posts: 278
      Thanks for the trade! :)
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #78    
      Old October 13th, 2017 (1:47 PM).
      MechaMoth's Avatar
      MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
      Eloquent Speaker
        FC: 3523-3464-8565
        IGN: Ellie
         
        Join Date: Mar 2017
        Location: Mountain Time
        Posts: 551
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
        Thanks for the trade!
        Yes, thank you so much!
        __________________
        Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

        Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
        Reply With Quote
          #79    
        Old 4 Weeks Ago (9:32 AM).
        mike96elings mike96elings is offline
        FC: 1693-5231-7301 IGN: Mike
          FC: 1693-5231-7201
          IGN: Ash(gen6) / mike(gen7)
           
          Join Date: Oct 2017
          Posts: 45
          Hi I have an EU battlebond greninja, it is however not untouched (lvl71), is this something you'd be interested in?
          Reply With Quote
            #80    
          Old 4 Weeks Ago (10:01 AM).
          Haileo's Avatar
          Haileo Haileo is offline
          Fluttershy is mai waifu
            FC: 3926 5179 1229
            IGN: ICanSnake
             
            Join Date: Dec 2011
            Location: North New Jersey
            Age: 22
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Modest
            Posts: 278
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by mike96elings View Post
            Hi I have an EU battlebond greninja, it is however not untouched (lvl71), is this something you'd be interested in?
            Sorry, no thanks. I only trade for UT and it needs to be proofed too.
            __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #81    
            Old 4 Weeks Ago (10:08 AM).
            mike96elings mike96elings is offline
            FC: 1693-5231-7301 IGN: Mike
              FC: 1693-5231-7201
              IGN: Ash(gen6) / mike(gen7)
               
              Join Date: Oct 2017
              Posts: 45
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
              Sorry, no thanks. I only trade for UT and it needs to be proofed too.
              alright thanks for the reply, other than that I only have 2 untouched shinies you already have and an (EU ENG marshadow and ilex celebi), so I assume you won't need those.
              Reply With Quote
                #82    
              Old 2 Weeks Ago (8:24 AM).
              MechaMoth's Avatar
              MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
              Eloquent Speaker
                FC: 3523-3464-8565
                IGN: Ellie
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2017
                Location: Mountain Time
                Posts: 551
                Hey there!
                I'm interested in the STAMP Pichu and Absol.
                I think you were holding onto the Absol from when you gave me the other ones.
                Let me know if anything in my shop strikes your fancy. If not, no worries!
                __________________
                Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

                Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
                Reply With Quote
                  #83    
                Old 6 Days Ago (10:02 AM).
                Haileo's Avatar
                Haileo Haileo is offline
                Fluttershy is mai waifu
                  FC: 3926 5179 1229
                  IGN: ICanSnake
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2011
                  Location: North New Jersey
                  Age: 22
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Modest
                  Posts: 278
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post
                  Hey there!
                  I'm interested in the STAMP Pichu and Absol.
                  I think you were holding onto the Absol from when you gave me the other ones.
                  Let me know if anything in my shop strikes your fancy. If not, no worries!
                  Hey! Sorry about responding so late, I've been extremely busy this past week. I saw your trade offer the night you made it, but I never had a chance to look through your shop.

                  Can I ask for 4 shinies for these Stamps?

                  They would be:
                  666 - Vivillon (Marine) - lvl 30 - M - Jaime - Bold - Ultra - 31/x/31/x/x/x - Grass - SPA
                  666 - Vivillon (Jungle) - lvl 12 - F - Pao - Timid - Dusk - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon
                  666 - Vivillon (Sandstorm) - lvl 14 - M - Rizzi - Timid - Premier - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon
                  666 - Vivillon (Savanna) - lvl 12 - M - Eric - Timid - Quick - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon

                  If that's okay with you
                  __________________
                  Reply With Quote
                    #84    
                  Old 6 Days Ago (6:24 PM).
                  MechaMoth's Avatar
                  MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
                  Eloquent Speaker
                    FC: 3523-3464-8565
                    IGN: Ellie
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2017
                    Location: Mountain Time
                    Posts: 551
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
                    Hey! Sorry about responding so late, I've been extremely busy this past week. I saw your trade offer the night you made it, but I never had a chance to look through your shop.

                    Can I ask for 4 shinies for these Stamps?

                    They would be:
                    666 - Vivillon (Marine) - lvl 30 - M - Jaime - Bold - Ultra - 31/x/31/x/x/x - Grass - SPA
                    666 - Vivillon (Jungle) - lvl 12 - F - Pao - Timid - Dusk - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon
                    666 - Vivillon (Sandstorm) - lvl 14 - M - Rizzi - Timid - Premier - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon
                    666 - Vivillon (Savanna) - lvl 12 - M - Eric - Timid - Quick - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon

                    If that's okay with you
                    That sounds perfect! No rush if you're busy. I know we'll trade eventually, so that's why I held out on reminding you. If you want any other shiny Vivillon, I'm happy to trade you more!
                    I should be free on Saturday, Sunday night, and the week nights after 7PM MST.
                    __________________
                    Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

                    Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
                    Reply With Quote
                      #85    
                    Old 6 Days Ago (7:07 PM).
                    Haileo's Avatar
                    Haileo Haileo is offline
                    Fluttershy is mai waifu
                      FC: 3926 5179 1229
                      IGN: ICanSnake
                       
                      Join Date: Dec 2011
                      Location: North New Jersey
                      Age: 22
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Modest
                      Posts: 278
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post
                      That sounds perfect! No rush if you're busy. I know we'll trade eventually, so that's why I held out on reminding you. If you want any other shiny Vivillon, I'm happy to trade you more!
                      I should be free on Saturday, Sunday night, and the week nights after 7PM MST.
                      Great Saturday night works, I get out of work at 6 pm EST.

                      Thanks for the offer lol But I think 4 is good enough for this trade for now
                      __________________
                      Reply With Quote
                        #86    
                      Old 5 Days Ago (8:42 AM). Edited 5 Days Ago by MechaMoth.
                      MechaMoth's Avatar
                      MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
                      Eloquent Speaker
                        FC: 3523-3464-8565
                        IGN: Ellie
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2017
                        Location: Mountain Time
                        Posts: 551
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
                        Great Saturday night works, I get out of work at 6 pm EST.

                        Thanks for the offer lol But I think 4 is good enough for this trade for now
                        No worries!
                        That would be around 4PM for me MST, so any time after that works for me. I might go to a movie that night, but it probably wouldn't be until around 9 your time.
                        Also, what would you like the redis rules to be on these ones? I know they're exceptionally rare, but someone I know is interested in the Stamp Pichu.
                        __________________
                        Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

                        Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
                        Reply With Quote
                          #87    
                        Old 5 Days Ago (2:49 PM).
                        Haileo's Avatar
                        Haileo Haileo is offline
                        Fluttershy is mai waifu
                          FC: 3926 5179 1229
                          IGN: ICanSnake
                           
                          Join Date: Dec 2011
                          Location: North New Jersey
                          Age: 22
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Modest
                          Posts: 278
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post
                          No worries!
                          That would be around 4PM for me MST, so any time after that works for me. I might go to a movie that night, but it probably wouldn't be until around 9 your time.
                          Also, what would you like the redis rules to be on these ones? I know they're exceptionally rare, but someone I know is interested in the Stamp Pichu.
                          Hmm...

                          I consider it as VRTO. How about semi-redistributable like you have on your shop? You can trade it to them for a good offer, but they can't trade it.
                          __________________
                          Reply With Quote
                            #88    
                          Old 4 Days Ago (8:52 AM).
                          MechaMoth's Avatar
                          MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
                          Eloquent Speaker
                            FC: 3523-3464-8565
                            IGN: Ellie
                             
                            Join Date: Mar 2017
                            Location: Mountain Time
                            Posts: 551
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
                            Hmm...

                            I consider it as VRTO. How about semi-redistributable like you have on your shop? You can trade it to them for a good offer, but they can't trade it.
                            That sounds perfect. I know how rare they are, and I don't feel too comfortable trading them to just anybody. I'll hit you up on Saturday. Looks like I might not be going to see a movie.
                            __________________
                            Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

                            Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
                            Reply With Quote
                            Reply

                            Quick Reply

                            Join the conversation!

                            Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                            Create a PokéCommunity Account

                            Sponsored Links
                            Thread Tools

                            Posting Rules
                            You may not post new threads
                            You may not post replies
                            You may not post attachments
                            You may not edit your posts

                            BB code is On
                            Smilies are On
                            [IMG] code is On
                            HTML code is Off

                            Forum Jump


                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:09 AM.