• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: Super Rising Thunder!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2012
Okay this hack is one of the best so far. I really like the storyline, and the creativity you put into making this all it can be.

I have one problem though. As far as the hole in the forest that you need to fill, its too secretive about how to get past it, I would make it a bit more obvious, but thats just my opinion.

I like the originality you put into the caracters also. I noticed you used a Spikey-Eared Pichu for Momo's overworld sprite. Also noticed that you put a little zig zag on Lady Freya's chest, which added a nice filler in to the blank space on the chest. And I do like the ribbon on Pirca's ear. All of the above changes helped see what kind of person you are, very original.

Keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing the next release soon!

Years
I hope someday Pink Parka Girl will appear with a completed version of this hack!! This hack seems such a waste to go abandoned!! T.T... I hope you return!!

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
I hope someday Pink Parka Girl will appear with a completed version of this hack!! This hack seems such a waste to go abandoned!! T.T... I hope you return!!

Aww, don't worry shomoher. I'm sure the only reasons for her absence would be because she had other things to do. Like all of us ROM hackers do from time to time. And I do have to admit... I do end up missing people that have been offline for such a long time.

As for the hack, it'll progress as usual. I don't think we'd expect the person to disappear and suddenly come back several months later with it complete. It's almost like saying that Carlos (aka Zel) would return with it complete, which it would never happen.

And wow, SRT surely has progressed since I last checked. It'll be interesting to see what's going to be around the corner. ;)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
As for the hack, it'll progress as usual. I don't think we'd expect the person to disappear and suddenly come back several months later with it complete. It's almost like saying that Carlos (aka Zel) would return with it complete, which it would never happen.
Well Carlos did mention that his life as a hacker probably ended due to his personal life but Parca did not so we can hope ;)
Still I agree that the idea of complete hack after Parca returns is pretty impossible =)

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
umm, I"m not sure if this has been asked, but how can I start the game? The patch that I got is in .UPS, and I don't know what to do with it. I'm really eager to play this hack, it looks very good!

EDIT: I found a post a few pages back helped me, so I have nothing that can stop me from playing this now! ^^

Last edited:
Years
Great Hack! I'm gonna play it as soon as possible!

...well, at least as soon as I find out how to patch it...

Last edited by a moderator:

DaEpicTrainer

One Pokemon to Rule Them All
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013

ROBO-BOY

The Monkey Man
Years
Guys, can I have some help?

My UPS Patcher is not patching the game onto any of my ROMS. I've tried them all! I've even tried putting it onto other hacks, but it just keeps saying Fail and so on...
HELP!

Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2014
The only glitches I've found are battling Citizen Sentret (where I gained 3 levels, 7>10) and when Pichu turns right the blue ribbon is on his right ear, not his left. Also in the final "dungeon" (surprised you didn't name them "groves" or some such).. one or two of the large red leaved trees can be walked over.
Other than that <3 it! Can't wait for moar

Last edited:

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
Years
Looks pretty good!

I like how it is kind of like Pokemon mystery dungeon, but still has the original Pokemon game style in it I'm really looking forward to start playing it.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 7, 2016
I like it so far,but I had to restart because I had 10 hp before the spearows.It would be nice to have the uplift trap before every boss battle or at least a quick exit out of the dungeon if you give up,restarting every puzzle if you come back,otherwise you are stuck there D: Maybe at every village/non-dungeon,there can be a pond where you can heal.I can't wait for the full game,I'm sure it will be awesome!

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
Finished pre alpha. Loving the idea and the game so far. I liked the momo scene I hoped to see more tear jerkers like that. I love the mix of mystery dungeon and regular games mechanics. I was sorta torn cause we couldn't recruit any new pokemon besides Pansy (or at least I couldn't figure out how to). I don't mind the traps, but I think the game needs either more full heal squares, or an inn type deal to restore pp cause if you get hit with a pp wipe trap and it takes away either quick attack or super rising thunder your screwed. Can't wait to see Alpha and keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back