• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: xD Does Hilda really think Kilik is trying to impress someone? Lol!)

Kilik Chambers

An adventure she says? Now that was enough for Kilik. An adventure usually has fighting involved, & if they ran into any Pokemon along the way, he won't hesitate to jump in. He need's to learn how to win with strategies. Maybe this class won't be such a waste.

A Pokemon 3 feet tall. Kilik doesn't seem to have that kind of Pokemon. He only has two small Pokemon, unless Mistress morphed into a Swampert. He remembered reading about the Pokemon in the Hoenn region, the starters first off & their evolutions. A Swampert's height was over 4. He'll take out Mistress later though, since she's probably napping...again. No boots for him! Even if he had any, he wasn't gonna waste his time to go get them & miss out what happens during the time he's away from his classmates & teacher.

So what was in the box anyway? When Hilda opened the box, there were mouth masks inside. What did they need that for, protection from infection & disease? He wasn't gonna take that with him! "No thanks!" On second thought... Getting an infection could cost him time in training. "Er, maybe I will." Still not smiling, smiling isn't his thing, he's shows his expressions in different ways, he takes the mask & puts it over his mouth. Once they're out of the swamps it comes off. He waited for what else the others would say, including Hilda.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
"....You could have aimed you know.... That textbook hurt ... a lot." said Gen eerily. He walked towards the kid that just entered and gave him the textbook. He then walked back to his chair, mumbling angrily while opening his textbook.
Gen's attention shifted from Byron to Maxwell, he looked at him with cold eyes, cold as ice.
Byron chuckled, he wasn't particularly angry but scolded Maxwell anyway.
"Kid, watch where you're throwing a book, and also ask for permission when you wanna do something or take something!" shouted Byron as he stood up from his chair. "Now that that's over let's turn to the textbook page..." said Byron as he looked through his book.
"Ahhh, what page did I wanna look at again? I think it was about fossils..." Thought Byron.
"Okay, go to page 20 of your textbook and read the descriptions of the fossils shown there!" ordered Byron. He flipped through to page 20 and picked out some materials to ask the students. He gave the students about 5 minutes to read before he wrote some questions on the board. "Reading time's done, now you kids are gonna answer these questions!" said Byron.
He wrote down 3 questions which are the following:

Number one
How many fossils are there from Kanto, Unova and Hoenn?

Number two
What fossil is the fossil of Omanyte, the Dome fossil, the Helix fossil, the Claw Fossil, the Skull Fossil or Plume Fossil?

Number Three
What type is shared among all the fossil pokemon?

He asked Maxwell to answer the first Question.

Gen looked at Maxwell in the eye with another cold glare and expected Maxwell to mess up.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Zora

She listened as the teacher explained what to do and then she followed him to the field. She took a pokeball from her belt and threw it up in the air and a red beam came out towards the ground and revealed a Zorua. The Zorua stood next to her with a small smile on its face. She walked towards the Physical attack station and made Zorua stay near me. I smiled and bowed towards the Blaziken and looked at the Zorua and it knew what to do. A medium sized ball formed inside of Zoruas mouth and it flew out of it;s mouth and towards the Blaziken aiming to hit it in the gut with the Shadow Ball attack.

Rafael

Raael listened to her as she said "Even though she was tired and forced up there, she made an attempt at the very least. As you can see, no harm done now. So don't hesitate. Hesitation in dangerous situations can lead to a lot of pain and possibly you ending up like John Doe." He then sighed when she told us to pair up. He sighed because the only people he knew that were in his clas were girls. A boy around his height asked him to be his partner and he accepted with a small smile on his face. I shot a punch towards his face but stopped a little bit away from his face. He then threw a punch at my face and it would've hit but I swiftly dodged it and started to sweat knowing that if he didn't move he woukd've got punched in the jaw.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Zariant bowed to the students and their pokemon. Then Jason noticed the crowd by Zariant and said,

"Guys one person to a station, and one pokemon at a time. Though I'm sure Zariant could handle all of your pokemon it wouldn't be very directed training. We'll do more with team building further on in the year. Now come on I want to launch these things."

"Bah Blahaze" 'Listen to he's in charge.' Zariant said.

Blade meanwhile sttod off in his corner. He didn't care much that he was being left out. Most the students would probably just get annoyed about never hitting. Jason suddenly snapped his fingers remembering something.

"Oh Hiromu if your Lucario already knows aura sphere I don't want to see you using it. that goes for all of those super accurate moves. This is class is to improve you pokemons skills through training not to make battle tactics and plan out move uses." Jason explained.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell flinched a bit as the textbook hit the kid with white hair. Sweat started to break out from Maxwell's forehead, well this was great! Sometimes he wondered if his brain stopped working on purpouse in situations like these... Anyway, the kid that had eaten a hurried breakfast seemed to have forgotten his textbook too. Wait what? Him too? What was it with everyone forgetting their textbooks today? Granted, Maxwell had also forgotten his textbook, but still. This was getting a bit out of hand. Luckily the white-haired kid handed him a textbook, then he spoke to Maxwell while giving him a cold look. Okay, that was really unsettleing, it looked like the kid was ready to stab Maxwell with a knife or something... Then Byron proceeded to scold Maxwell, well that was expected. However, he didn't seem too angry, if angry at all. Strange, but at least it he got off scott-free! Almost.

"I-I-I'm terribly sorry! I thought that you'd catch the book... Please forgive me!" Maxwell said to Gen while bowing about three times in a rapid succession towards him. Next was Byron, "I'm sorry Mr. Byron! I-I didn't know what got into me! Sometimes it's like my brain stops working, eheheheheee..." he said while bowing another three times. This time towards his teacher.

Maxwell then hurried back to his seat with a textbook clutched in his hand and quickly started to read page 20. There stood several facts about fossils, where you generally found them, how they looked and what they could be restored into. Maxwell then felt something, something eerie, like someone was watching him... He slightly turned his head to see that the kid with white hair was giving him a glare from his seat.

"Great going Maxwell!" he thought to himself, "Now you've successfully made your first enemy here!" well, guess that you need those too. Maxwell turned to the guy sitting next to him, why not make a new friend when you've made a new enemy?

"Well this was an awesome way to start a class, eh?" he said to Dante with a smile.

Suddenly Byron posed Maxwell a question, how many fossils were there from... Ah, okay. That didn't seem to hard,
"Well there are three from Kanto, two from Hoenn and two from Unova I think?" he said. Meanwhile Slackey looked at Gen who was giving Maxwell a cold stare,

"Slakoth, sla!"[Ey, whatcha' staring at?! I'm trying to get some sleep here!] he yelled at the white-haired kid. Maxwell made a low hushing sound at his Slakoth, telling him to be quiet. He didn't want to end up in more trouble.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Destiny

teacher Ash clapped her hands. "Now then, I need more volunteers. Anybody who think they can't do it to me, pair up and try to aim towards your partner. Try to avoid hitting them, particularly in the nose! Any of you showing low energy levels you are too distracted! For the sake of all parties I'd like you to work on your own a short distance away. After all the volunteers are gone I will check on progress! Move it!" She turned her back again.

Ruby is looking around for a partner, waiting for someone to walk up to her though since she doesn't want to bring anymore troubles to others. '(hey Rubs, hold back a little on your partner okay? i don't think there's anyone here who does ninjitsu like you.)' Hikari says to her. 'it's okay, i won't show any of my tricks, i'll also try to hold my power back a little, okay?' Ruby smiles at her pokemon, Hikari smiles back at her.

Yuki (Zorua)

Yuki is still walking around the school and pulling some pranks near classes. Yuki likes to turn into people and walk around like she's a real human, she always cover up her ears by wearing a hairdress. after pulling some pranks she turns back to her little Zorua form and walking around looking bored. "hellow??? anyone who wants to play??" Yuki shouts trough the hallways, hearing her own echo.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Kat smiled when the teacher asked for people to punch her. Some girl was pushed up before I could reach the crowd and threw a punch at the teacher. It didn't look too strong, but not weak either. Kat just thought she looked tired. Poor girl.

The teacher asked for more volunteers and Kat pushed through some guys. They all looked like they could care less about this class. Kat got to the teacher and tried to hit her stomach. Whether she hit or not, she was pretty strong. Not super strong, but strong enough. Kat smiled and walked away. She needed to find a partner.

Kat looked around for that girl, Ruby. She found her and she looked like she had no partner. Kat walked up to her and touched her shoulder to get her attention. When she looked, Kat asked if they could be partners.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve Molyneux

Genevieve grinned and hugged Toto as Hilda mentioned an adventure. That sounded great, and maybe if she got lucky she could catch a Pokemon to expand her team of two. She glanced at Kilik out of the corner of her eyes when he said he had no need for boots but she stayed quiet and just shook her head. She saw the mouth masks and set Toto on the ground stifling a giggle when the little Zorua ran up to the box and grabbed a mask bringing it back to his trainer who he viewed as Mama. "thank you Toto" she whispered taking the mask and picking him up.

She had already made up her mind, Sapphire should be fine to keep out for this adventure, but little Toto had already been ill and she was going to keep him in his Pokeball for this adventure. "your staying in your Pokeball buddy, your still to small" she whispered to the Zorua who nuzzled against her hand.

Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn smiled as Jimmy did the introduction and gave a small wave in Ciel's direction. She looked back down at Kiyoko and saw he had leaned his head toward her hand. Rosalyn smiled at him and very slowly and gently pet his head. "don't worry I won't hurt you" she whispered turning her head back to the front as N wrote on the board. She saw the questions and stopped petting Kiyoko with her one good hand and took out a notebook writing them down in green ink

1) What is a pokemon?
2) What makes a pokemon different from a human or an animal?
3) How does one differentiate truth from ideals? What is Real and what is Thought? Fact and Opinion?
4) If you have never seen something before, do you believe it does not exist? If not what makes you believe something is real that you have never seen before?
5) What defines a Legend and a Myth?
6) Do Fossil Pokemon from the Prehistoric Age still exist?
7) Is there such thing as a fake pokemon?

Once she was done she head N say "You're free to try and attempt to answer each of these questions individually. . . or attempt to figure out what this one goal is,"

Rosalyn smiled and looked at Jimmy before speaking. "do you wanna work together to figure it out?"

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy grabbed his head as he stared at the questions he had written down on his notebook. All those questions had something in common? One thing? A goal? He didn't buy it at first. But, deep down in his brain he knew that what N was saying was true. He shook his head while looking at the questions now.

1) What is a pokemon?
2) What makes a pokemon different from a human or an animal?
3) How does one differentiate truth from ideals? What is Real and what is Thought? Fact and Opinion?
4) If you have never seen something before, do you believe it does not exist? If not what makes you believe something is real that you have never seen before?
5) What defines a Legend and a Myth?
6) Do Fossil Pokemon from the Prehistoric Age still exist?
7) Is there such thing as a fake pokemon?

"You're free to try and attempt to answer each of these questions individually. . . or attempt to figure out what this one goal is," N's voice echoed in his head. Then something interrupted that voice. It was another voice. Rosalyn's. She wanted to work with him to figure things out. He was reluctant at first, but that curiosity deep inside of his mind made him nod to her, as a way of saying yes. Then he buried his face in his notebook. Both Smokey and Kaida were concerned, but didn't know what to do about it. Kaida rubbed her head against Jimmy's stomach, trying to cheer him up.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Linc decided he'd had enough of loafing around in the Raikou Dorm and decided now that he was here, it was finally time to get some training done. Heading back to the rooms he shared with his dad he picked up a few things, stuffing them into a backpack, before going back out. Around ten minutes of exploration led him to the school swimming pool, which was still empty with a lot of the other students taking longer, more practical focused classes.

A quick trip to the changing rooms saw him out of his clothes and into a pair of swimming trunks patterned like a Relicanth's scales. Taking one of his pokeballs to the waters edge he bounced it measuringly in his hand a few times before releasing the pokemon inside into the water.

A blue and black female Tirtouga splashed into the water and let out a happy cry, "Touga touga!" before diving under the surface and swimming back and forth. Lincoln grinned happily - his Tirtouga didn't get nearly as much time in the water as either of them would have liked - and let her swim at her leisure for a while before calling to her.

"Yo, Bixi! Bring it back for a second."

Bixi obediently swam back to the surface and gazed up at Lincoln, already knowing what was coming.

"We're like, gonna rock out some laps, build up our stamina and our speed, y'know? Sound good?"
"Ouga."
"That's my girl! Let's do this."

Lincoln dived into the pool and began swimming the laps right alongside his Tirtouga, training himself with her.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Chapter 3: Gentle Touch

CLASS
Gentle Touch

"don't worry, I won't hurt you."

Kiyoko relaxed more as she spoke softly to him. What she said must be the truth. Maybe... Maybe I was wrong about humans... he thought to himself, silvery-orchid eyes softening, before deepening again. N-no... If I trust them, they'll just use and abuse me... I can't let my guard down too much... But... His thoughts seemed to trail off for a moment. But, maybe not all humans are bad... He noticed that something seemed to be wrong with her other hand. Was she hurt? He wasn't certain, and, out of his natural curiosity, stretched out his neck, his head leaning forward, sniffing at the possibly-injured hand. I wonder... What happened...

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante

Dante shrugged to what Maxwell said to him. Then, he saw the questions that Byron wrote on the board. Which made Dante start thinking abut the next question while Maxwell answered the first question.

"Umm Mr. Byron", Dante said raising his hand. "Wouldn't Relicanth be considered a fossil pokemon?"

From Dante just said, it would surely turn some heads even Dante's own mind turn and did a mental slap. That just made Dante slope down in his set as he looked embarrassed.

"When your right, your right", Dante said to Maxwell.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

It had certainly taken her some time to get here, but now that she had she couldn't help but feel a distinct sense of anti-climax. Leaving Unova had been so difficulty for her that she had presumed arriving at her new home must bring some grand sense of adventure, as though the wind blowing past her could easily be turning the page on a new chapter in her life. But it was just wind, tinged with salt and no sense of grandeur. She scolded herself for being so childish. Yes, this was a new chapter in her life, but that didn't mean sentimentality was necessary for it. What would it accomplish? Nothing but the dissapointment she was experiencing now.

Even still, the island looked impressive. She had taken in as much of the town as she could on her way through it after departing the ferry, and was enjoying what scenery she was able to witness on her way the academy proper. Looking up the wonderfully blue sky she saw a flock of Pidove swooping down towards a patch of nearby grass and was startled to realise as they descended that they weren't Pidove at all, but a kind of bird pokemon she didn't even recognise. She had been told that there were many Pokemon from outside the Unova region on the island, but her familiarity with them was lacking - and she certainly hadn't expected to see any so quickly. Pausing to watch them she withdrew her pokedex and aimed it at the flock of, she had to admit, unremarkable birds.

"Pidgey. The Tiny Bird Pokemon. It is docile and prefers to avoid conflict. If disturbed, however, it can ferociously strike back."

Pidgey. It didn't seem very different from a Pidove at all, at least not at first, but she knew better than to judge a Pokemon too quickly. For all she knew, Pidgey was one of the rarest and most powerful Pokemon to be found outside of the Unova region. Making a mental note to beware Pidgey's in the future she pocketed her pokedex, gathered her things up again and resumed her trip to the academy.

The rest of the way didn't take very long, and she wasted no time upon arrival before heading to the reception area and receiving her welcome pack, map of the island and the academy, dorm room key, locker number and everything else she could concievably need for the duration of her attendance. So laden she set out in search of her room in the Suicine Dorm, best of the best she was led to believe, and with the aid of the map she had been provided quickly found her new room.

It was a little smaller than her room at home, but then she hadn't been there in a long time, so perhaps nostalgia was clouding her memory. Before anything else, Nika removed three pokeballs from her bags and set them on the bed. One, a standard red and white pokeball. The next, a blue and yellow Quick Ball. And the third was a blue, red and white Great Ball. Smiling at them briefly she then began to dutifully unpack and store the rest of her belongings. She could explore the island properly afterwards, but she had no intention of returning to an untidy or unorganised room.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"hey wait. I said physical attacks on Zaraint. you, I haven't even gotten you name. Either way you should only being using moves that are physical as in they have pokemon in contact examples being tackle or double kick. Best learn the difference and for now I think Hiromu want's to battle with Zairant. you can come over here." Jason said to the student with the zoura.

How had he slipped past him. had he simply not noticed? Either way this could be really really bad. Zariant, by the way, had dodged the move with ease.

"Bla Blazz kin" 'Now then lets do this right' Zariant shouted.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
"Right, kid who threw a book at his own classmate and grabbed a book without permission, there are7 fossils in various regions, so a total of 9 adding Sinnoh's" said Byron.
"And as for you, er...... relicanth eh? let's just say it's a fossil but not a fossil, 'kay?" answered Byron. He cleared his throat and continued," second question goes to Dante Redson, the boy who just asked that question, lucky ain't ya'?"

Gen ignored Slackey. Just then, Mira got out of her pokeball secretly and whispered to Slackey,"Mincci,Mincci,Min. Minccino,Mincci.(I suggest you don't disturb him, he's in a fowl mood.)"

Gen wasn't mad, well not anymore anyway. He just got here, in his past experiences people sometimes threw a rugby ball and it hit his head, so he decided to let whats past be forgotten.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell turned his head when he heard the comment about how Relicanth could be regarded as a fossil-Pokémon. It was true that Relicanth had lived for several hundred years without changing and it was part Rock-type, a trait which all fossils to Maxwell's knowledge had. But with that mentality it could be said that Wartortle too was a fossil-Pokémon since they are said tobe able to live for 10 000 years. Although that was probably just a myth, but you never knew... Maxwell thought more into the topic, trapping him in some sort of "deep thinking"-trance. Slackey quickly noticed this and gently tapped his trainer's head causing him to return to reality.

"I guess so." Maxwell chuckled at Dante's comment, "But that is still a good question..." he said, slowly nodding.

As Byron spoke, confirming that Maxwell had gotten the right answer, the young boy laughed a relatively weak and nervous laugh. He raised his hand again,

"Although I'm very fond of the nickname you've given me Mr. Byron, I do prefer to be called Maxwell. Or Max of you so want." he said. As Byron adressed the kid next to Maxwell, tipping off his name, the fifteen-year old made a mental note of Dante Redson. Next question was for him coincidentally. Maxwell slowly suspected thay the white-haired kid would get the final question. Speaking of which didn't seem mad anymore, well he wasn't glaring at Maxwell so that could be regarded as an improvment.

Slackey watched as a small, gray Pokémon broke out of it's ball and started whispering to him. He had never seen anything like it before, but judging from it's coloring it was probably a Normal-type much like himself. The Slakoth just shrugged at the Minccino's comment about her trainer being in a bad mood,

"Koth, sla, sla."[Well, as long as he doesn't disturb my naptime I won't disturb him.] he said. Slackey then turned around and with a yawn, he fell asleep on his back. Something he hadn't tried in a long time, why he didn't know because this was pretty comfortable.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Destiny

Ruby notices there's a girl standing all alone, perhaps she's trying to avoid the people around here. '(whats wrong Ruby?)' Hikari asks her. 'i think i found a partner.' she says.

when she said that Kat is standing behind her, poking her shoulder and asking her if they can be partners. 'i-i'm sorry, i think i found a partner.' Ruby smiles uneasy at her, Ruby is feeling a little guilty now. '(Ruby translate for me.)' Hikari says. 'u-uh yes, sure.' Ruby says to Hikari, waiting for what she's gonna say. 'pooch, poochy, po, poochyen, pooch, po po, poochyena, poo, yena, pooch, chyena.' Hikari speaks to Kat. 'u-uh she says: Ruby wants to involve that girl over there with the rest of the class, since she's standing all alone and seems like to avoid people.' Ruby translates.

'i-i'm really sorry...' Ruby bows to show her apologies, hoping she won't hate her. 'but perhaps if Ash won't mind we can become a group of three, or i can be her partner first, and then yours? since there are no other students left.' Ruby suggests.

(ooc: dragonkat: i'm sorry, me and yellow were talking bout having Ruby be valorie's sparring partner ^^;;; but if yellow doesn't mind i'll make her be valorie's partner first and then Kat's :) is that an idea?)

Yuki the Zorua

Yuki is still walking around being bored, seems like she just have as much bad luck as her trainer. Yuki transforms into Ruby and walks around school, hoping a trainer or a pokemon will talk to her.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
(@ShinyDiamond: Swamps are extremely dangerous, and going into them barefoot is taunting the reaper. So yeah, her only other logical conclusion would've been that he isn't very bright. |P)

Valorie Ryder​

Valorie just sort of looked totally freaked out and a little flustered when her wrist was grabbed. As it stood, she was the perfect example of someone who couldn't fight if their life depended on it. Her image had never been 'I'll kick your butt' it had been 'My pokemon will kick your butt'. Although she felt no pain this type of physical contact didn't appeal to her. When she was let go she pulled her arm away and inspected it as if worried she might be bruised. She was of course fine, but fighting honestly frightened her in and of itself.

The teacher then announced they were going to practice. Practice what. Throwing punches? Defending against punches? Restraining an attacker in general? Valorie, with a somewhat dejected look on her face, backed away and attempted to make herself unnoticeable for once, though it could instantly backfire if the teacher or anyone with more empathy than your average student decided to try and help her, as she looked somewhat sad and excluded the way she was avoiding eye contact.

Elizabeth​

Elizabeth looked around at the students. A couple shared incomprehensible murmurs regarding her apparent age. A couple moved around for no apparent reason. The other drew her attention, but she wasn't sure what to make of it. It wasn't as if she was going to bust out some challenges. This class was lecture based! Elizabeth found it somewhat odd, having everyone but her sit. Shifting uncomfortably, she moved to reach inside her coat.

"Um... Do any of you know what this is..?"

Pulling out an orb, it seemed to be a pokeball. However the fashion in which it was designed was ancient, far beyond anything currently in use today. The ball's texture was a bit dull, indicating that it probably wasn't made of a normal pokeball's material, which would normally shine more in the light. It had a strange design on it, as well as three round buttons arranged in a triangular pattern as well as a knob of some some sort. Unlike a normal pokeball, there was no button on the front.

Holding the ball up for the class to see, Elizabeth quietly awaited responses. Noticeably, her thumb, pointer finger, and middle finger had drifted to the three buttons out of habit. It appeared to be designed to be held that way.

Hilda​

Hilda's attention was snagged by Daniel's question.

"I'm about to get to that~"

After it seemed like everyone had had a fair chance to come grab a mask she cleared her throat and spoke up again.

"That's actually the next and last thing I needed to talk about. When we get to the swamplands you want to have your pokemon /out/ and /vigilant/. This may seem like a lot to do about nothing, but wild pokemon lurk in the murky water found throughout the area and when an ekans sneaks up on you and gobbles you down, and we can't find it, taking your time to have your pokemon prepared won't seem like a whole lot to ask."

This time she was actually not joking. It wouldn't be the first time an ekans had attempted such a thing on a human, let alone a younger human. Of course, the danger /was/ exaggerated a bit. Hilda was confident her pokemon could track down an ekans if it came to it. She certainly wouldn't give one the chance to flee in the first place if it attacked a student and she could help it. But really, the best defense was having lots of pokemon around.

"Now..."

Hilda looked up to address the present students.

"Some of you asked me if you could go get boots."

Hilda glanced at Alice briefly as she said this.

"Now's a good time to do that. As for everyone else, questions? Concerns? Yamask away~"

Several students rolled their eyes, understanding the joke. Sadly, a couple had no idea yamask was the name of a pokemon. More still said nothing, recognizing that their teacher was /trying/ to get a groan out of them.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak
"I'm about to get to that~"

As Hilda said this, Daniel's ears reddened and he looked a little away, pulling somewhat on the mask in his hands in embarrassment. He should've just let the teacher speak out instead of interrupting her like that. He must've looked like such a dork. Again.

He looked back towards her again as she spoke about the swamp and the dangers of it, his brows lifting slightly. He was halfly stricken with fear of being jumped on by some kind of crocodile Pokémon, or indeed, an Ekans while he wasn't looking, and halfly looking forward to going somewhere kind of spooky and mysterious, like a swamp.

He glanced down at Alexis, biting his lower lip slightly. He couldn't carry her, since she was too big, but she –would- be tall enough to not be in the muck to her neck… she would probably be alright. Hopefully.

In response to his glance, Alexis looked back up at him, her head tilting a little to the side before looking back up at the teacher. She was going to have to trudge through a swamp. Great. As much as she loved adventuring, getting her fur –that- messy was going to be a pain cleaning off. And Daniel was not going to help with that. Last time, she had accidentally electrocuted him for moving a brush the wrong way. She'd be fine, but she'd come out looking extremely dirty.

She glanced over towards Snype, sitting on Mark's shoulder for a moment. He would be fine. He was small enough to ride on his trainer. She let out a small, somewhat annoyed sigh. That was what it meant to be an adventurer sometimes.

Daniel meanwhile blinked his eyes in confusion to the teacher's joke. He knew it was probably some kind of joke, but he hadn't the faintest clue of what a Yamask was. He snapped out of it and slowly raised a hand, clearing his throat a little before stuttering out:

"I-I… uhm, have a question. What're we going to be doing in the swamp if it's so dangerous? Are w-we going to learn to adapt, or…?"

He left the question hanging in the air, retracting his voice, as if not having wanted to say what he did, however still looking inquisitively at Hilda.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark gave off a big face palm at the joke that Hilda said. That may have been one of the worst puns he'd ever heard. Thinking about it now... Mark didn't think Poliwhirl would be able to carry Mark. He was still pretty big compared to him. If he were a Poliwraith maybe it'd be different but Mark didn't want to get ahead of himself... Maybe there was another way... then again, Mark still had time to get boots...

"Well may as well bring everyone out. May we can figure something out..." Mark said. He pulled out the rest of his poke balls and called out Len and Able. Just as Mark thought... Len would be crushed by Mark's weight. Even if he could carry Mark, it wouldn't keep him out of all the muck. Able of course was flying all around the room at rapid speeds happily.

"Welcome to the crew Len and Able! We're going to explore the swamp!" Snype said to the them. Len wasn't fazed by swimming through a bit of dirty water. He was a water Pokemon after all. Still though, the smell would likely stick with him for awhile.

Len was worried about his trainer, considering he didn't have any boots on him. He couldn't carry him he knew that so he was at a loss. The best he could do was carry another Pokemon across. He'd be more then willing to do something like that if they asked. Nonetheless though, he was looking forward to the adventure, assuming his trainer would be alright.

Mark would go search for boots back at his place but there was no way he'd be back on time... He'd have to somehow manage. Maybe he'd get an idea when they got there. He had four Pokemon, they could surely figure something out. If not, maybe someone had a rather large Pokemon on them that could handle carrying someone. He could only hope. Then again...

Mark looked over to Alice.

"Hey Alice, by some chance, do you have a spare pair of boots? If your going back to pick them up could you check? It's better then nothing if that's alright..." Mark asked.

Len looked around the room at Various trainers and Pokemon. After giving a long stretch, he sat down and waited to move out.

Back