• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

NecrumWarrior's Hidden Potential

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Hello! I would like to place a request! I've been wnating a Drifloon. My White 2 FC is on my About Me.
Pokemon: Drifloon
Nickname: Drift
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Unburden
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond
Best IVs: SpAtk, Spd
Pokerus: N

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
Years
Pokemon: Zubat
Nickname: Camazotz
Nature: Jolly/Adamant
Ability: Inner Focus
Egg Moves: Brave Bird
Best IVs: Speed/Attack
Pokerus: Doesn't matter

I'll pick up my aaron and growlithe anytime as well!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
My shop is officially open again! I would like to thank all of you for your patience, and hopefully there won't be another extended closure like that for a long time. Now to show off the fruits of my labor. Behold! Breeding in White Version 2:

Well, my breeding queue is completely empty right now, so give me those requests. And don't forget to check out this month's Mass Giveaway, and some of those new Event Pokemon!

Years
Hi Necrum welcome back! I just found your shop and have a couple requests. I'm interested in the Hallows Eve Misreavus, and a Cryogenal (F preferred but not mandatory).

I will try and look through your Gen V list, and see if there are any females I can offer for breeding.

Let me know if you're interested, and your availability... thanks!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Hello :) I am interested in your DW Japanese Bulbasaur. Would a female Eevee with its DW ability be an acceptable trade offer?
That item's free, so don't worry about it. Plus I already have DW Eevee.
Hi Necrum welcome back! I just found your shop and have a couple requests. I'm interested in the Hallows Eve Misreavus, and a Cryogenal (F preferred but not mandatory).

I will try and look through your Gen V list, and see if there are any females I can offer for breeding.

Let me know if you're interested, and your availability... thanks!
Please fill out a breeding request for the Cryoganal. Also, I can breed everything, so you're not gonna find anything to offer. All breeding requests of that sort are free so don't worry about it. Only DW abilities and Egg moves require payment.

Years
Thanks! Here is the request for Cryo:

Pokemon: Cryogenal
Nickname: none
Nature: Rash
Ability: Levitate
Egg Moves: (Optional)
Best IVs: (Optional/Max 2)
Pokerus: Y

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Thanks! Here is the request for Cryo:

Pokemon: Cryogenal
Nickname: none
Nature: Rash
Ability: Levitate
Egg Moves: (Optional)
Best IVs: (Optional/Max 2)
Pokerus: Y
Thank you! I'll probably have that ready for you tomorrow. I'm did a lot of breeding today already.
Ah, coolio :D When would you be available for trade? My trainer name is Alex and my FC is in my signature.
I'm ready now. I'm using my Black Version FC. I'll head into the WIFI Club then.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Trainer names don't really matter. That's just for you to keep track of who's who. You can put anything there.

Years
Alright. I'll be right back then. It gets to the point where it says you want to join, but then it just freezes up..

Thank you for the Bulbasaur! I hope you enjoy red Gyarados :D Sorry it took so long -.- My Internet was being wacky..

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Can i have a christmas egg and what do you want for two of your Keldeo
Alright, I finished breeding all the eggs for my Mass Giveaway, so I can trade you that whenever you're available. The Keldeo are free, so just let me know which ones you want.

As for the current breeding request I have, I'll breed it tomorrow, I promise. I had some things come up today and had to put it off in favor of breeding my Mass Giveaway. Thank you for your patience.

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2015
Can i please have the rash one and the quirky one.also if its ok can i have the brave one?

Back