• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

NecrumWarrior's Hidden Potential

Years
Hello, Could I possibly get a clone of

PRI2012 Mewtwo
Lvl 70, Timid
5/4/22/14/19/26
-Psystrike
-Shadow Ball
-Aura Sphere
-Electro Ball

Thanks! My FC is in my signature. Have a Merry Christmas!

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2013
Bulbasaur

I would like to get my hands on your event bulbuasaur. Preferably the sassy, Japanese one. I can trade you a DW poliwag.

My FC is:4127 3503 0915

Disclaimer: I'm still learning my way around here, hope none of this is out of place.

Years
Can i get on the christmas eggs and possibly a Hallow's Eve Misdreavus. i will be on tomorrow between 12-4 central time black 2 fc

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I would like to get my hands on your event bulbuasaur. Preferably the sassy, Japanese one. I can trade you a DW poliwag.

My FC is:4127 3503 0915

Disclaimer: I'm still learning my way around here, hope none of this is out of place.
Sure. Just let me know when you're available and I'll hook you up!
Can i get on the christmas eggs and possibly a Hallow's Eve Misdreavus. i will be on tomorrow between 12-4 central time black 2 fc
That's gonna be tough. I get home from work at about 4 Central, so unless you can push that time a little bit, it will have to be a different time.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey Necrum what would you want for these:

Chlorophyll Bulbasaur (Japanese)
Lvl 10, Sassy
19/19/7/24/24/7
-Tackle
-Growl
-Leech Seed
-Vine Whip

Speed Boost Torchic (Japanese)
Lvl 10, Jolly
Perfect IVs
-Scratch
-Growl
-Focus Energy
-Ember

Damp Mudkip (Japanese)
Lvl 10, Timid
27/28/2/22/9/15
-Tackle
-Growl
-Mud-Slap
-Water Gun

Shell Armor Turtwig (Japanese)
Lvl 10, Brave
9/14/0/31/4/9
-Tackle
-Withdraw
-Absorb

Iron Fist Chimchar (Japanese)
Lvl 10, Timid
7/22/18/31/30/10
-Scratch
-Leer
-Ember
-Taunt

Chlorophyll Bulbasaur (Korean)
Lvl. 10, Lax
3/18/30/0/15/0
-Tackle
-Growl
-Leech Seed
-Vine Whip

Solar Power Charmander (Korean)
Lvl 10, Relaxed
25/6/11/20/13/15
-Scratch
-Growl
-Ember
-SmokeScreen

Rain Dish Squirtle (Korean)
Lvl 10, Rash
28/20/1/14/29/18
-Tackle
-Tail Whip
-Bubble
-Withdraw

Defiant Piplup (Korean)
Lvl 10, Lax
12/13/8/10/11/1
-Pound
-Growl
-Bubble

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2013
Awesome! I'm on most nights after 10pm est. Let me know when is best for you though, your doing all the work :)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I am officially discontinuing the Hallow's Eve Misdreavus as of right now. It has been 2 weeks since I reopened the shop (more or less) so I have compensated for the time I was not available.
Awesome! I'm on most nights after 10pm est. Let me know when is best for you though, your doing all the work :)
Sounds good!

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Aug 26, 2014
Pokemon: Skarmory
Nickname:Harrier
Nature: Impish
Ability:Sturdy
Egg Moves: Brave Bird
Best IVs: Def, HP, SpD
Pokerus: Y

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2015
Pokemon: Squirtle
Nickname: (None)
Nature: Any
Ability: Torrent
Egg Moves: None needed.
Best IVs: None needed.
Pokerus: No

Dealed with you before Necrum, Just want a simple squirtle. (Feel free to tell me what you want for it).

~Also I'd like to do that egg swap! :) (Sounds like fun!).~

redch0c0b0

Really mean Chikorita
Years
Hello there! It's me again.
I'm not looking for anything special such as egg moves, gender, nature, IVs, EVs... I just need the three that follow:
- Lotad
- Seedot
- Spinda
I offer a DWF Vulpix (Drought) and a DWF Lickitung (Cloud Nine) in exchange for the three. Deal? Send me a PM or VM whenever you can.

Also, I have a Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion and a Tornadus with its Therian Forme ability, another Cobalion (from Japan via GTS. Legit as far as i can tell) and a Zapdos (from SoulSilver, nicknamed Proton) that I won't be using for anything. Would you be interested in any of those?

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Pokemon: Skarmory
Nickname:Harrier
Nature: Impish
Ability:Sturdy
Egg Moves: Brave Bird
Best IVs: Def, HP, SpD
Added to the Queue
Pokemon: Squirtle
Nickname: (None)
Nature: Any
Ability: Torrent
Egg Moves: None needed.
Best IVs: None needed.
Pokerus: No

Dealed with you before Necrum, Just want a simple squirtle. (Feel free to tell me what you want for it).

~Also I'd like to do that egg swap! :) (Sounds like fun!).~
Added to the Queue. I'll probably get to all my current requests in the next 2 days, since I have both days off.
Hello there! It's me again.
I'm not looking for anything special such as egg moves, gender, nature, IVs, EVs... I just need the three that follow:
- Lotad
- Seedot
- Spinda
I offer a DWF Vulpix (Drought) and a DWF Lickitung (Cloud Nine) in exchange for the three. Deal? Send me a PM or VM whenever you can.

Also, I have a Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion and a Tornadus with its Therian Forme ability, another Cobalion (from Japan via GTS. Legit as far as i can tell) and a Zapdos (from SoulSilver, nicknamed Proton) that I won't be using for anything. Would you be interested in any of those?
Alright. I still prefer Breeding Requests. But I can do those.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
Hi!
Can I have a Aron with Head Smash as an Egg move, Rock Head Ability, Adamant nature and IVs in Attack, Defense and Speed, infected with pokerus? No nickname please.
Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
Sorry, not the Aron...

Pokemon: Feebas
Nature: Bold
Ability: Marvel Scale
Egg Moves: None
Best IVs: HP, Sp. Attack, speed

Last edited:

redch0c0b0

Really mean Chikorita
Years
Alright. I still prefer Breeding Requests. But I can do those.

Okay then! got your DWFs ready. Whenever you want to trade just PM me and i'll get back to you as soon as I see it.
But I actually came to confirm if any of the legendaries i offered catch your eye, if not i'll just offer them at the Quick Trade Thread ;D

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey Necrum, I'd be interested in getting:

フクオカ グラードン (Fukuoka Groudon)
Lvl 80, Adamant
31/31/31/6/31/31
-Earthquake
-Ancient Power
-Eruption
-Solar Beam

フクオカ カイオーガ (Fukuoka Kyogre)
Lvl 80, Bold
31/5/31/31/31/31
-Ice Beam
-Ancient Power
-Water Spout
-Thunder

I could give you a Nobunaga's Raquaza for both of them, unless you already have it.

Back