• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gladiator
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colosseum
ROME!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parthenon
ATHENS!

Wikipedia is your friend, it can help give you an idea of what history really is.
30454998.jpg

Anyway...
All I know about history is mainly because of a teacher in a class (that was different from actual school) I'm in. He manages to make it interesting, somehow. He also makes fun of the other students, which is amusing.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
History is probably my favorite subject. Love reading about the Roman Empire and other early empires.

I've never been to Greece before even though I was born in Albania, the country north of it. Everyone in my family but me has been to Greece at least once. :[
There is an extremely racist Greek Nationalist joke in there somewhere, and thankfully I'm not one to make it....

Anyway, history is all sorts of awesome, second favorite subject after biology. However, I couldn't be damned to learn all those dates, has always been my downfall.

Honest

Hi!
Years
History is cool, I'll admit.

In fact, my friends and I are entering a contest called History Day. We're gonna act out the Aticon Prison riots, woot.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Wait, gladiators were in Rome, too?

Then what went into the Colosseum... lions?

Obviously history wasn't my best subject.

Edit: You guys are buttholes. -_-
Oh my gosh I laughed so frickin hard. xD Its okay Dipu, lol.
Some random stupid kid just randomly asked one of my teachers (she was a larger woman) if they were pregnant once. He got in so much trouble with her.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My post was the 5,600th one on this thread. c:

Oh, it's snowing. I just looked out the window and noticed it.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Did we really make 600 posts in 1 day? Damn, lets get to 7000 by march!
Truth be told, I have no idea where Sav is. :<

History > Math. In fact, Biology and related fields>History and related fields > all else.
Truth had to be told me amigo.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh, I just got the reference Jess. Or more like I didn't read the whole thing. D;

And Live, the way you said that makes it seem like you know where everyone else is.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Not a dumb question- more of a stupid answer. A friend of mine in the same history class as I am (keep in mind that we were studying around the 1700s at the time) answered "John F Kennedy" on a test. That teacher refuses to let it go and still brings it up.

Roc, that sounds both delicious and like you might possibly have a heart attack sometime today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back