• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
Good to see you've finally posted this!
Great work gogues!

If you want me to help put in a few abilities let me know (y)

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years

I see. Well in that case, nothing to remark at all.

Oh, ok. Good then. :)

Good to see you've finally posted this!
Great work gogues!

If you want me to help put in a few abilities let me know (y)

Actually it can't be a full demake without them ;D

I meant graphical features missing from the DS version xD

If you make SS/HG Demake after this then i cant wait for it i can see it coming with a follow me script since its made by you :D

That will still be a hard thing to do, as follow me has only been done by jambo51 and he feels that his is too bulky to insert, so he hasn't released it publicly.

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Like the others said. Mugshots would be great! This demake is totally awesome! I can't wait for more :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 25, 2017
Oh, ok. Good then. :)

That is, from what I know and can see about the hacks so far ;) The feature list sure sounds awesome! It's obvious that a great amount of work and dedication went, and is going into this project :)

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Wow !! The screenines look so amazing !! I love the accurate mapping style for a split secomd i was like wait a minute this does not look like a fire red hack ! I seriouslu wish you goo luck and please do not give up !

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Wow looks nice
I like the tiles
I believe in you, you can finish this romhacks :)
It's a good idea
Good luck with your romhacks :)

GoGoJJTech

Years
These hacks will be surely promising.
Looking forward for these hacks.

I might release a "demo" of the part with the distortion world. Sound good guys?

Like the others said. Mugshots would be great! This demake is totally awesome! I can't wait for more :)

The mugshots are made by some Italian hackers' asm, he goes by the name Zeno96 I believe. The asm is down, but this forum has a lot more better ones I think.

That is, from what I know and can see about the hacks so far ;) The feature list sure sounds awesome! It's obvious that a great amount of work and dedication went, and is going into this project :)

It did, and more and more each day is going into it.

Wow !! The screenines look so amazing !! I love the accurate mapping style for a split secomd i was like wait a minute this does not look like a fire red hack ! I seriouslu wish you goo luck and please do not give up !

Thanks, the looks are a little off (things like light blue water and the sand and the grass as said before)

Wow looks nice
I like the tiles
I believe in you, you can finish this romhacks :)
It's a good idea
Good luck with your romhacks :)

Thanks, give some credit to _fallenleader_ sometime for most of the tiles ;D

Dont know if this is possible, can Giratina change forms like in Platinum?

Yes he can, so can Shaymin. Cherrim, Shellos, Gastrodon, Burmy, and Wormadam don't change 100% yet, but Rotom Giratina and Shaymin do. Arceus is there, but we need the plates lol

Years
Great, I guess I'll start making the demo :D
Hmm.. what 6 gen 4 pokemon to give you.. hmm
*GoGo ponders

pls dont surprise me, i might get heart atk hahaha xD
GOD im so excited for this. ive been checking your hack everyday, every minute, looking for some good updates ^^

GoGoJJTech

Years
pls dont surprise me, i might get heart atk hahaha xD
GOD im so excited for this. ive been checking your hack everyday, every minute, looking for some good updates ^^

If you're that into it, go to thread tools -> subscribe
Then choose automatic email
Whenever there's a new post, you'll get an email with a link to it. That's what I've been doing ;D

Aside from that, I think for battling cyrus in the distortion world demo a Drapion would be good, maybe toxicroak and ambipom. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Years
If you're that into it, go to thread tools -> subscribe
Then choose automatic email
Whenever there's a new post, you'll get an email with a link to it. That's what I've been doing ;D

Aside from that, I think for battling cyrus in the distrotion world demo a Drapion would be good, maybe toxicroak and ambipom. What do you guys think?

well, anything will do. as if its just a demo. ^^

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2015
For the Cyrus battle, please add a Lucario, or one of Gible's line. Those are my faves. Totally agree with Drapion. It will be interesting to see the distortion world on GBA. It musta been one heck of a job for nintendo to accomplish that. Good luck!!

GoGoJJTech

Years
For the Cyrus battle, please add a Lucario, or one of Gible's line. Those are my faves. Totally agree with Drapion. It will be interesting to see the distortion world on GBA. It musta been one heck of a job for nintendo to accomplish that. Good luck!!

OK, so far we have Drapion Ambipom Lucario Garchomp Toxicroak
One more, or revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back