• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen is my white 2 team good?

Noctis

Finally back after some family problems
Years
My team for pokemon White 2 is going to be:
1.Samurott
2.Pinsir
3.Krookodile
4.Magnezone
5.Reuniclus
6.Braviary
Tell me whether or not this is a good team.I mean I'm already at the 7th gym!

Years
I don't think it is good, don't be sad. It lacks many things, which make a team effective.

1. The four standard type: fire, water, electricity and grass. If you have these four type, you can take advantage against many types. You don't have a fire type pokemon.

2. You need atleast ghost or psy type to fight against the abnormal type (ghost,psy fairy etc). By seeing the GVM leaders and Elite four of gen 5, i recommend you a ghost/dark type. You are preety strong in this one but it will be better if it is a ghost.

3. Remember the 6th pokemon is your power house, you shouldn't ignore it. The 6th pokemon shouldn't be a type which you already have. Your 6th pokemon type isn't same, good but it is not eithetr that much powerful​

Last edited:
Years
It should be like this,

1. Fire or water or grass
2. Fire or water or grass
3. Electric
4. Ghost or psy
5. Grass
6. Stell or ice or dragon

It will be better if you try to take double type instead of single type. Double type is better then single. I have played pokemon black 2. Believe me, with my list it will be easy for you defeat gvms and elite four.

Last edited:
Back