• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

meeting everyone

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 19, 2019
Hey forum people, ladies and gents

I joined to develop a project of mine that I've called project LumaHedron
latest

Its all about type resistances and type updates for Pokemon games released in Generation III (someday IV & V) including
Shiny Gold X as a base.

I'm looking for the right place to have a discussion regarding the works as I find it best just to have an OP that outlines each objective.

The last forum that I spent a regular amount of time on was Smashboards, so the format looks similar. I don't know you guys, perhaps you're different- fingers crossed to meet folks who emphasize on art and programming.

Anyway, I should be posting a rough draft shortly where I'm open to all manner of suggestions. I wanted to check in here to meet up with people. Direction to appropriate post locations is most welcome.

EchoTM

Last edited:

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
Hello Echo and welcome to the forum. Looks like we have another ROM Hacker here. You should check here. Please choose the right section and read the description :) If you need help feel free to shoot me a message. Enjoy your time and I'm looking forward to your ROM Hacks :)

See ya around!

PokemonHackMaster2

POKEMON HACKS!
Years
Hello I am also a Rom hacker You could just make your own forum in the Rom hacking section
personally I have my own Pokemon New Fire its fire red with changed graphic characters and
story

Back