• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 19, 2022
Zelda-Breath of the Wild
Horizon Zero Dawn
Snipperclips
Bomberman R
7 Days to Die (PC version, already had ps4 version)
All purchased within the past week

Want Overwatch but trying to stop buying games right now. xD So I wait~

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Just snatched up all 4 Dead Rising games for the XBOX One for $90. Not bad.

PokemonCoders

Gotta Cheat em All
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen yesterday
Got Far Cry but didn't like it (Sorry Far Cry fans). To me adventure type games is much more fun like I would play it whole day. :D

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Got Far Cry but didn't like it (Sorry Far Cry fans). To me adventure type games is much more fun like I would play it whole day. :D

Which one did you get? I'm trying to push through Far Cry Primal right now and it's very...whelming to say the least. Kindove disappointed /:

Years
Had some money left on a Best Buy gift card, so I used it to pick up Mass Effect Andromeda. Don't know when I'll have the free time to play it, but looking forward to it either way.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Bought Atelier Firis for PS4 as I've been a sucker for these games since playing the Iris games on the PS2. Probably won't play it anytime time soon though as I still haven't finished Shallie and Sophie.

Also pre-ordered Persona 5. Only 2 weeks away! ^^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and NieR Automata both for PS4.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Breath of the Wild (even though I haven't played it yet). At the same time, I wanted to get Tales of Xillia 2, and I figured since I was getting that, I'd just get Tales of Zesteria for PS3 and Tales of Berseria for PS4 since my range of PS4 games is still pretty small. That, and it's another RPG to play.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Decided to get MLB 17 The Show. Almost took a break from it this year, but my love of baseball and the best baseball game on the market is too great.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
My last major purchases were both Bravely Default and Bravely Second for only $60! An amazing price for games I've been enjoying a whole lot...they're also part of the reason that I disappeared, ahaha.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
Years
  • Age 34
  • NJ
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
last thing i bought was my nintendo switch with bomberman r and fast rmx. thnkfully i haven't had any issues with my console like some others have.

Back