• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
For the last 7 or so months, I've lost interest in posting here as much as I used to. Every since that started, I've slowly lost more and more interest to the point where I only reload the main page every couple of hours. As such, I'm going to be taking an indefinite hiatus from PC, because I'm simply not interested in being here anymore. Thanks for everything, and farewell.

I see. D: That's understandable.

I do hope we can see you around the server more, though? c:

Not like anyone cares but... I'm going to be without a laptop until the 1st or so. Probably longer, depending on how long the new charger takes to arrive. :c I'll still have my phone and iPad. I might be able check on on my iPad too. Anyway, if you want to be updated (and can tolerate Jack Barakat fangirling) then follow me at xxmusicsavemex on Twitter. :3

Aw, hope it will come in soon! We'll miss you. </3

I AM able to ocasionally post with The cellphoneso I can still be active.

Good to hear. :3

Years
For the last 7 or so months, I've lost interest in posting here as much as I used to. Every since that started, I've slowly lost more and more interest to the point where I only reload the main page every couple of hours. As such, I'm going to be taking an indefinite hiatus from PC, because I'm simply not interested in being here anymore. Thanks for everything, and farewell.

I can easily understand when one loses interest in the community, and it will be sad not seeing you around but hopefully you will return after a while or something.

Not like anyone cares but... I'm going to be without a laptop until the 1st or so. Probably longer, depending on how long the new charger takes to arrive. :c I'll still have my phone and iPad. I might be able check on on my iPad too. Anyway, if you want to be updated (and can tolerate Jack Barakat fangirling) then follow me at xxmusicsavemex on Twitter. :3

Computer trouble always sucks doesn't it? At least you'll have another method to get in touch with us, and hopefully your new charger will come sooner rather than later.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2016
Some of you may care and some of you may not care (which I don't mind) but I will be taking some time off from the forum. I have way too much stuff going on outside of here right now. I'm not sure how long I'll be away so... Anyway hope to see you guys again soon.

If you would like to keep in touch with me outside of here you can send me a message on Skype. My ID on there is: KyoTsukino.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Some of you may care and some of you may not care (which I don't mind) but I will be taking some time off from the forum. I have way too much stuff going on outside of here right now. I'm not sure how long I'll be away so... Anyway hope to see you guys again soon.

If you would like to keep in touch with me outside of here you can send me a message on Skype. My ID on there is: KyoTsukino.

It's cool. Hope things go well, and I hope to see you later. :]

Years

Good luck with your break, and hopefully you'll be back sooner than I expect.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I keep disappearing lol.Hi guys I'm back in what seems like forever,but has only been 4 months!! I'm stuck at school atm until like 10 or 11 and I'm bored af so I figured why not come on here for a while!! I cant believe I ignored you guys when I wasnt busy at all for like months lol. I'm sorry guys! I should remind myself to visit more often.I get super into tumblr a lot cause I have almost 8,000 followers and run a multi-fandom blog about tv shows and films and stuff. It's fun and sometimes I tend to put my other interest over Pokemon.But Ive played my AlphaSapphire a bit more lately so maybe that will change. Anyways,it's nice to be back, even if it may only be for a while. :D

Years
I keep disappearing lol.Hi guys I'm back in what seems like forever,but has only been 4 months!! I'm stuck at school atm until like 10 or 11 and I'm bored af so I figured why not come on here for a while!! I cant believe I ignored you guys when I wasnt busy at all for like months lol. I'm sorry guys! I should remind myself to visit more often.I get super into tumblr a lot cause I have almost 8,000 followers and run a multi-fandom blog about tv shows and films and stuff. It's fun and sometimes I tend to put my other interest over Pokemon.But Ive played my AlphaSapphire a bit more lately so maybe that will change. Anyways,it's nice to be back, even if it may only be for a while. :D
Hi!

Now please stay :P

kuzronk

Banned
Years
I might "retire" from every pokemon forum. I haven't played the games in years,barely watch the anime (only seen like 18 episodes of X&Y) and I'm barely active on forums overall.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I might "retire" from every pokemon forum. I haven't played the games in years,barely watch the anime (only seen like 18 episodes of X&Y) and I'm barely active on forums overall.

U can totally understand Tyler cause it's been a while for me too. But Im coming back here more , or I'm trying to haha. Gonna miss seeing you on forums bud.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
So I've been thinking about doing this for some time now because of some anxiety I've been having in general, so I will be taking a small break from PC for a while. I'm most likely not going to be gone forever, and I'll still pop on every now and again to answer any VMs/PMs I might get, I'm just not gonna be posting much, or any really. See all of you in a couple of weeks, most likely!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Aww, sad to hear that. But you know, there are a lot of things to talk about on PC that aren't about pokémon. I don't really go to many pokémon parts of PC anymore, but I stay for the people and plenty of other activities and discussions that are here. It's a hub on the web for me c: I hope you'll want to come back and give it another shot, maybe with non-pokémon stuff. But if not, then I wish you good luck on your future endeavors!

So I've been thinking about doing this for some time now because of some anxiety I've been having in general, so I will be taking a small break from PC for a while. I'm most likely not going to be gone forever, and I'll still pop on every now and again to answer any VMs/PMs I might get, I'm just not gonna be posting much, or any really. See all of you in a couple of weeks, most likely!
Oh no, anxiety ;; I hope you'll feel better soon. Sometimes we all need a break. Hope you do come back soon~!

Years
Aww hopefully things are alright for ya ;-; You have me on Skype as well if you ever need someone to chat with~! ♥

Years

The off-topic sections like Round Table, Treehouse etc. are a thing, but it's terrible to hear you are quitting the forum world forever. Hopefully you might consider committing to the off-topic sections here if you ever do reconsider.

Anxiety sucks and I know because it affects me badly. Good luck and I'll see ya soon.

I am going to be leaving for an undefined amount of time.

Noooo y so many quitting... fingers crossed it won't be permanent.

Years
My finals are next month. After that I've to prepare for uni entrance exams. So I don't know when I'm coming back again. But I enjoyed every last bit of moments here. Sorry Aiden, Twiggy and guys in UG because of my inactivity I can't participate in code geass or mafia of silly dragons anymore. I apologize again to retro bug and varys as I'm not going to participate in their RP anymore. Love you all~

(Last post at user appreciation thread)

Years
My finals are next month. After that I've to prepare for uni entrance exams. So I don't know when I'm coming back again. But I enjoyed every last bit of moments here. Sorry Aiden, Twiggy and guys in UG because of my inactivity I can't participate in code geass or mafia of silly dragons anymore. I apologize again to retro bug and varys as I'm not going to participate in their RP anymore. Love you all~

(Last post at user appreciation thread)

Exams are always annoying but they must be one's priority. Good luck and hopefully you may find time to check back with us when you can.

Foot

I'm creating a Pokemon Sun and Moon Comic!
Years
Howdy,

I used to be pretty regular on here back in the day, and am just now coming back to "The World of Pokemon". lol. It's good to be back and I'm hoping to meet some new friends who can teach me the ropes of the new tournament game. I shooting for regionals! lol. But I also wouldn't mind some friendly battles and trades. PM me if you're interested:D

Years
Howdy,

I used to be pretty regular on here back in the day, and am just now coming back to "The World of Pokemon". lol. It's good to be back and I'm hoping to meet some new friends who can teach me the ropes of the new tournament game. I shooting for regionals! lol. But I also wouldn't mind some friendly battles and trades. PM me if you're interested:D

Nice to see old faces coming back! I don't think we've ever spoken before but I hope we do get to know each other as you plan to settle back into the community again. Good luck and hopefully you meet some new friends!

Back