• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hey guys, first let me say this hack is amazing! But I have come across a strange, bug I think it is. I have to battle Ritchie and I'm told the stage I'm supposed to do it at, however when I go there the guard won't let me pass. I read somewhere that it might be because I evolved Pidgeotto, if this is true how do I get passed it. I already tried evolving a pidgey that I found, that didn't work, help anyone?
It doesn't matter whether you battle Ritchie or not.
Not battling counts as losing which is what you are supposed to do :)

Years
Uh... I seem to have encountered another bug. After the blimp event for the second time, I land on Tangelo Island (I think?) and this old couple comes and thanks me for showing them my Pokemon. Then, I enter the building just to the south of it and the text goes on endlessly. I tried it again by loading my save state and this time I somehow obtain a Master Ball and a Great Ball and the game freezes. Anyone please help? :(

MikieJo

Anyone wanna battle?
Years
There's an event with Team Rocket you have to do first. Get out of the Indigo Building and head south until you meet them. The match will begin right after that. And when I say "right" I mean "right" XD

I've done the team rocket event when, in the show they steal all the Pokemon. But after that I can't get into the stage to battle Ritchie. And what am I supposed to do, after I lose to Ritchie/not battle him as Ash493 said to do.

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2013
Umm, the download link isn't working! For me anyways. It says Senspace is not loading.
Same here it just says: The file is currently unavailable. Our support staff have been notified and we hope to resolve the problem shortly. Please try again later.

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2015
What must I do with crystal onix quest? or What must I do in crystal onix quest?

Sorry for my english. I from Poland :-)

Last edited:
Years
Finally Meta is back! :DDDD
just playing newest beta..anybody know where i need to go after beating danny second badge?

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2017
I've done the team rocket event when, in the show they steal all the Pokemon. But after that I can't get into the stage to battle Ritchie. And what am I supposed to do, after I lose to Ritchie/not battle him as Ash493 said to do.

Have you fought yourself with Team Rocket or are you talking about the event where Richie's Pikachu and Charmander blast Team Rocket off the sky? Probably for the latter, right? There's one more event.

Before your battle with Richie, Team Rocket sets up a trap by luring you away from Indigo, near to the exit of the Victory Road Cave. They supposedly phone to you posing as Richie. So, first speak to Richie (he is in front of the Rock Battle Field), then use the telephone next to the lady who announces your games and then exit the Indigo building and head south until you meet Team Rocket.

After you lose to Richie return to Pallet.

shomoher said:
Uh... I seem to have encountered another bug. After the blimp event for the second time, I land on Tangelo Island (I think?) and this old couple comes and thanks me for showing them my Pokemon. Then, I enter the building just to the south of it and the text goes on endlessly. I tried it again by loading my save state and this time I somehow obtain a Master Ball and a Great Ball and the game freezes. Anyone please help?

Download and install the 4.0 version of the hack that works properly at this point of the game and right after you get through this, install 4.2 back again.

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Can anyone just tell me where to go after the pink coloured rhyhorn event.
Finally Meta is back! :DDDD
just playing newest beta..anybody know where i need to go after beating danny second badge?
For both of you... you need to continue through water route.
This is Orangle Isle and we have Lapras, so it means the only means of transport will be Lapras' Surf ;)
Just search for a way, it's not that hard.

You should meet up with him once more in the lobby and after he says that he lost as well, return home =)

What must I do with crystal onix quest? or What must I do in crystal onix quest?

Sorry for my english. I from Poland :-)
You need to meet up with it. It's in the cave close to the island.

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2023
I've been playing this hack since I can remember and it was just the other day I popped onto Gameboid on my phone and checked up on my ash gray team. I just wanted to say thank you so much for this hack and the fact you're updating it is just awesome.

I really hope you finish this man, best hack I've ever played.

Good work my man.

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2013
I noticed 3 (maybe) new Glitches/Bugs. The first One is, when you enter the Mart, where you can win the "Blimp Ride", if you press A, A, A, A, etc. until he says you lost or won something, if you press A one time more the Window with "Hello, we´re running a special raffle" opens automatically and when you now press B, B, B, etc. you get Master Ball. Sometimes you get other Things, but most Time you get Master Ball (i already Glitched 10 of them xD).

(By the Way, i dont know if it is Badluck or a Bug, but cant win the Blimp Ride, ive tried it ca. 500 times?)

Second Glitch/Bug: When you are not allowed to enter the League, but you already can enter the Victory Road, when you passed the Victory Road, normally you cant enter the "League Room" cause a Warden says "The League is not open yet" (or something like that), after that go back into the Victory Road and use Escape Rope, now you stand directly to the League Room and you can fight the Top 4.

And the last One, normally when you have passed the Mt. Moon the second time (when the Jigglypuff used the Spaceship) you should hear a "Ring Ring" and the Videophone on your Right Side should be activated and the 3 Sister should ask you about Misty. The Problem is, i dont get the Call...

But anyway, in my Mind, its the best Pokemon Ever. For me its even better than every Original Pokemon Game. Just keep up Updating. (And sorry for eventually mistakes, english is not my native Language, but i think ya all know what i mean).

Butterfree493

Born to be a winner...
Years
  • Seen Dec 5, 2016
I played beta 3.6 . That was awesome of all pokemon games. But WHERE TO GET BETA 4.0 ???

Butterfree493

Born to be a winner...
Years
  • Seen Dec 5, 2016
When I reached Tangelo Island , I found a odd bug . When I entered a building on island , game said i found a Master ball and Great ball then the game said something like qAf and game hangs.
Can anyone help me ?

Back