• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NEW BUG Spoilers and post preview

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Spoiler:

So, you know how, in the new interface, you see a preview of the last post in each thread as you scroll through sections? Well, if there's a spoiler tag in that post, the text within is shown in the sections - isn't it supposed to be hidden? If not, then I'd like to suggest that; if so, then this is a bug repot because it hasn't been working for me - I just left a spoiler-tagged post in Entertainment & Media's Spider-Man: Far From Home thread, and it was visible in the section, and I looked back at my last spoilered post in the Endgame thread from May and the same thing happened. At first I wondered if you're just able to see your own spoilers, but I tried signing out and I could still see them.
EDIT: My test at the beginning of this post is also visible.

Last edited:
Back