• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokémon XY: Naturia Version [11-04-14: Begin + BETA 0.1]

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 21, 2015
i play this hack on gbcoid on android and the it was closing all the time after 5 minutes gaming :/ what i must do with it ? please, help me.

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
@Yung_Joey:
Alchemist only works with the item list on the doc.

@Shaw.ankit1:
Thanks, soon I replace some minis and repair it.

@ReddestDream:
Thank you to all for playing.

@dubel:
It's strange, I use this emulator and work fine.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 21, 2015
@com3tiin :
which "fast forword speed" do you use ? i use x2.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 16, 2015
Does anyone know when team rocket invades the radio tower? I have 6 badges but team rocket is still blocking my way on the bridge. IDK what I have to do to trigger the event -- I went to Goldenrod and they haven't attacked yet. Totally stuck and youtube walkthroughs seem to be for a different (older/incomplete?) version of the game.

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2015
Logged in to say the start of the game doesn't work anymore, com3tiin. The opening scene is a bit glitchy and you cannot progress past naming your character.

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
Some more oddities/bugs/glitches to add to your big list: 1) A trainer's Arcanine bite prevented my Houndoom from fleeing instead of flinching him, subsequent uses of bite said that the attack failed and/or that Houndoom was immune to its effects after doing damage...I don't know what caused this maybe : a) Bite prevents fleeing now, b) Flash Fire prevents flinching, c) Arcanine's ability changes the effects of biting moves. 2) Talking about preventing fleeing: the effects of Mean Look disappear after a few turns and the move has to be re-used again or the ennemy pokemon will escape. 3) Flame Body can burn fire types and maybe also Scald but I am not too sure about that one...

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024

Important

Someone reported a bug with the third gym leader, her will not deliver the medal and I think that is linked to the NPC that asks you questions in Spanish and gives you an evolutionary stone. In older versions of naturia that NPC was in Ecruteak, but recent versions I don't know where it is. Anyone remember where I can find or a similar event?

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
In G/S/C the third gym leader didn't give a badge unless we talked to the lass before her who says that the leader always cries after a defeat and then talk to the gymleader again who wil then give the badge and the TM for attract...

As for the NPC who gives evolution stones...I remember seeing him in Goldenrod Dept store in a previous update...I suppose he is still there in one of the floor...

AceRoku

Dev of Pokemon Flare
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 21, 2015
I'll surely be playing this. Keep up the good work.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2022
For some reason, the latest download fails to patch to my clean Gold ROM. Lunar IPS tells me the file is successfully patched, however when I play it on VisualBoyAdvance the ROM is just normal Pokemon Gold. All previous versions of the patch have worked fine, but this one seems to do literally nothing. Why is it not working?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 11, 2024
For some reason, the latest download fails to patch to my clean Gold ROM. Lunar IPS tells me the file is successfully patched, however when I play it on VisualBoyAdvance the ROM is just normal Pokemon Gold. All previous versions of the patch have worked fine, but this one seems to do literally nothing. Why is it not working?

Use the fixed patch I made here:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8624578&postcount=439

Patch it to a clean Pokemon Gold ROM.

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
Rejoice ! For there is a pre-patched rom in the folder called Rom..you just have to extract it and rename it as your save file and you can continue your playthrough and you don't need to patch ^^

< Welp...open mouth insert foot moment for me here...

Last edited:
Years
Download Link

I have removed the download link from the OP because it includes a link to a file which contains a ROM: this goes against the rules of PokéCommunity. Once you remove the ROM file (.gbc) from the download, you can re-add the link to the post. Until then, the download link will remain gone.

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
I have removed the download link from the OP because it includes a link to a file which contains a ROM: this goes against the rules of PokéCommunity. Once you remove the ROM file (.gbc) from the download, you can re-add the link to the post. Until then, the download link will remain gone.

Oups...:3c I hope my blurting out won't cause Com3tiin any problem...I should have kept silent about the gbc file instead of enthousiastically reveal its existence...but the temptation of making an enthousistical/dramatical revelation was too strong...:3c

RichterSnipes

Not even a nibble...
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 1, 2023
Oups...:3c I hope my blurting out won't cause Com3tiin any problem...I should have kept silent about the gbc file instead of enthousiastically reveal its existence...but the temptation of making an enthousistical/dramatical revelation was too strong...:3c
Keeping silent about these things isn't exactly encouraged behavior. Any sort of violation against a forum's TOS should be reported or otherwise made known. I guess you just inadvertently chose a more blissfully passionate manner of doing that!

I'm sure it was an honest mistake on his part, anyways. It's an easy one to make when rushing an update to release. It's rather interesting to see the current games brought to Nintendo's oldest series of handhelds, especially with all the effort that's going into it to recreate the games' various mechanics. Let's hope that he gets back here with a proper release in due time.

Back