• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Wack Version (Elite Four)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
The download link you have is still for version 0.6...
Don't know how that happened, but perhaps its for the better. Turns out I forgot to add sprites for two of the new pokemon and forgot to fix some move errors.

Anyway, I'll release the next update in an hour or so. I'm gonna make a few extra changes, may as well.

EDIT:
Aaaaaaaannnnddd.... Released.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Is there a reason why Super Nerd George has a level 62 Munchlax in the Upgrade Cave while everyone else has level 45ish Pokemon?

I've made it to iCity, where is the Mega Ring in this game? I know it wasn't in the earlier updates...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 24, 2020
Hello, do you have a type chart for the new types that you have included in this game? Also an evolution and breeding list for the new Fakemon would be nice too.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2016
I gotta say, this game sounds pretty good. I'm just about to download the demo, but I have a question. You say you added an evolution for Sharpedo, but what about his Mega-evolution from ORAS? I'm assuming you added that evolution before Mega Sharpedo was revealed, but I'm curious about what you're going to do now.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 24, 2016
Is there a reason why Super Nerd George has a level 62 Munchlax in the Upgrade Cave while everyone else has level 45ish Pokemon?

I've made it to iCity, where is the Mega Ring in this game? I know it wasn't in the earlier updates...

there is an old man in the 4th town i believe he gives you all the mega items you will need

Years
Version 0.8 has been released!
There's now a total of 8 gyms! The final town is a little bare at the moment, but in the next update I will be sure to give you stuff to do there. I fixed the problem where wild pokemon wouldn't fight back, added new locations, fixed various bugs and added tons of other stuff!

Years
This is a troll game right because if it isn't I don't know what has happened to humanity.
This game is very serious, you could even call it my life's work.
Also there is a pokemon based off a troll, but this is a pokemon game not a troll game.

I mean the sprites look pretty merked bro is it worth it to play? Give me your honest opinion. Maybe based on story or something at least lel.
It is very good story, I suggest checking it out. Truly the best work of literature of our time.

NotchItUpABit

Amateur
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 16, 2016
W-w-what is this? I'm highly sure this is some sort of troll effort, because everything from the game itself to some of the comments the creator has made is wacky.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
I honestly love the anime intro! Have you thought about making all the game with your paint-style (Tiles and overworlds)?

Last edited:
Years
NEW UPDATE RELEASED!
The game now goes all the way to the Elite Four! But the journey is far from over! I still need to finish the postgame!
This will be the last update for quite a while though, so I suggest playing through the game!

In the next update, I will be making a complete overhaul to Chaos and Divine, making them much more unique then they were previously.
Chaos will now be super effective against every type except for Ghost, Dark, Magic, Fairy and Light, all of which resist it.
Divine deals neutral damage against all types, except Chaos (x2) and Divine (x0.5)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 13, 2018
I get an error followed by a crash...

Script 'PokemonMultipleForms' line 836: SyntaxError Occurred.

..When trying to launch the game.
-----
When trying Snowdodge challenge on the previous version...
snowdodge.jpg

-----
Would you consider adding an EV/IV screen?

Last edited:
Years
Here's a SPOOOOOOOOOKY Halloween update that includes a SPOOOOOOKY sidequest accesible in the lower right corner of Glacie City after you beat the first gym.
Introduces a new trick or treating/halloween costume themed pokemon that evolves depending on the mask its holding, a regional variant for Trevenant, a Mega for Gourgeist and a new weather condition called Midnight that increases the power of Ghost, Fear and Zombie type moves and lowers the power of light type moves.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ncnhjot2eb6fj5p/Pokemon+Wack+Version+HALLOWEEN.rar

Alexherobrine45

MOFPC - Master Of Fake Pokémon Creation
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 26, 2018
How long did it take you to come up with ideas for...(42-18=24) 24 new types? It took me 3 months to come up with more than 1 good one. (Glitch and Arcane were what I came up with.)

Years
Is there a type chart somewhere that I can reference, really love this game so far!

And on a similar note, is there a place that shows all the evolution requirements for all the new Pokemon, there's an incomplete one in the folder, but a complete one would be really helpful.

Just caught a Twickotweet and it didn't have a sprite and when I went to grab it from the PC the game crashed.

Giving Stando the Judgement Card and looking at their Summary crashes the game. Also the Tarot cards Atum and Horus don't change Stando's form, not sure if this is a bug or just one of "Wack's" many quirks.

Using the Celedon Department store elevator teleports you out of bounds in the stronk man's house.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back