• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh Baby, Wait and See!~ The Utada Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzballer

Sarcasm: now GMO-free.
Years
1.jpg

Utada Hikaru;;
Hikaru Utada;;
Cubic U;;
Utada;;
Hikki;;

{About:}
Utada Hikaru, known as Hikki to many fans, has become a standout in both Japanese and International pop culture. Born to Japanese parents in New York City, Utada was surrounded by music from day one. Trying to break through to the American market, Utada saw little success. However, after starting a career in Japan, she quickly gained fame.
[All along, I was searching for
MY LENORE. In the words
of mister Edgar Allen POE,
I am sober and NEVERMORE
will the raven come to bother
me at HOMEEE.
]

{Rules:}
--NO SPAMMING!
--NO FLAMING.
--Be kind to Hikki, and we'll be kind to you.
--Have fun! Discussion is key!

[You're easy breazy,
and I'm Japanesey.
]

{Discussion Board:}
--What's your favorite Utada song? Why?
--News Today: What have you heard about Hikki, recently?
Suggest Your Own!
;;

[Daddy don't be mad
that I'm leaving.
Please let me worry
about me. Mamma
don't you worry about
me. This is my story.
]

{Members:}
--I'm Betting On Alice. "Owner"
--Utada
--Neo Queen Serenity
--Midori Chi
--Kiryuu
--Fearless Love

[When you walk away,
you don't hear me say,
"Please, Oh Baby!
Don't Go!"
]
*Image credited to KHInsider.com!

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
OMG! I got to join!! I LOVE HIKKI!! She so amazing! I love her so much. Her music is very inspiring and uplifting. :3

Blitzballer

Years
OMG! I got to join!! I LOVE HIKKI!! She so amazing! I love her so much. Her music is very inspiring and uplifting. :3

Added;;
Anyway, I completely agree. I first heard her music through Kingdom Hearts, then delved a little deeper to realize that I love all her music! Kremlin Dusk is absolutely baller! =) Maybe it's just because we share a common poet?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yeah I think we do share something in common about her. =D

Well the first song I heard from here was I think..."First Love" or "Addicted to You". Those were awesome songs. But one song that really struck me was "Sakura Drops." Man...that song...is the best. So lovely!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Cool, another Hikki fan! =D He is going to be very happy that you joined Squirturtle_! Yeah her music is totally amazing.

Blitzballer

Years
I wanna Join!!
I like her music really!!!
Can i be co-owner???

Added;;

I don't really need a co-owner at this point. I'm able to be around quite frequently. But if the club grows exponentially *cough* tell your friends *cough*, then I'll put up an application for co-owner! I expect you to apply when that time comes! =)

Anyway, what's your favorite song(s)?

Blitzballer

Years
I wanna join! *__* I love Hikki! My favorites are Hikari, Traveling, Passion, Letters, and Colors.

Added;;
Ahhhh. I mean't to mention Letters as one of my favorite songs! Love it! Of course, I love the other songs you've mentioned too. Colors used to be one of my favorite favorites but I've listened to it too many times. =(

Years
XD
Oooh, and Be My Last. I want to listen to Devil Inside. Haven't heard that one in awhile. D :

I think there'll be a third Kingdom Hearts, right? That means she'll come up with a new song, right? : D

Blitzballer

Years
XD
Oooh, and Be My Last. I want to listen to Devil Inside. Haven't heard that one in awhile. D :

I think there'll be a third Kingdom Hearts, right? That means she'll come up with a new song, right? : D

I agree.
And, if Square Enix is smart, they'll pay her to come back for the third's theme song. I don't see why they wouldn't though, since it's probably boosted both the game, and her popularity. I know that's how I found out about her!

Speaking of which, apparently Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (if anyone else knows what that is...?) is releasing with a possibly new remix of Simple and Clean. Not completely sure, but I read something like that.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh wow that would be nice if she got to do a song for Kingdom Hearts 3. =D Even though I am into the franchise.

Well my favorite songs by her are: Colors, Sakura Drops, Wait and See, Distance, First Love, Addicted To You, Keep Tryin, One Night Magic, Movin' On Without You, Hikari, Passion, Letters, Close To You, Kiss and Cry, etc...

Yeah I love mostly all of her songs. Mainstream or not. XD

Years
I'll go try out those songs. = O I've heard of some of them~

I learned about Utada-san through Kingdom Hearts too. : D I would always sing along to those old commercials. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I never got to see the commercials. D: I would love to see them, I bet she sang so lovely. <3 Yeah try to listen the songs you haven't heard yet. I probably did, but you haven't. And I bet you you will love it. Because she is that awesome! =D

I also loved her English album. It is Exodus, I do believe. A great English album. :3 I love it. I got mostly all of the songs from there. And I think she made another one, but that was a very long time ago. In that one I got to listen to, "Close To You." That is a great song too.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh yeah! They might have them! I will do a search on them sometime. ^^ I didn't realize that. XD

I think her latest album is pretty good too. I like "Stay Gold", "Celebrate", "Kiss and Cry", "Prisoner of Love", and etc...

I also heard she is making another English album. *_* Can't wait for that!

Blitzballer

Years
I wanna join as well. I love Hikki's music!

Added;;

I liked most of her songs on her English album, although, Easy Breezy made me wanna bang my head into a wall! This lyrics were reminiscent of Britney Spears bubble gum pop from the '90s.
I like her songs from her newest album too! Beautiful World is my favorite from it, and Boku Wa Kuma is absolutely amazing! ;)

Also, I've heard she's making an English album, too! Hopefully it'll come out next year, and hopefully it'll come out with an official album version of Sanctuary!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I actually like "Easy Breezy". But I agree that maybe she shouldn't use that song as it's first single. Omg, "Beautiful World" and "Boku Wa Kuma" are great too. I am looking forward to listen her newest English album.

Does anyone have any of her CDs? I got one! I got her Greatest Hits Vol 1. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back