• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup,youngsters,bikers,swimmers,hikers

GymShorts

Snipers Get More Head
Years
Hey all,new here but not to Pokemon, started my journey in Kanto back in 2000.Glad to be here.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey all,new here but not to Pokemon, started my journey in Kanto back in 2000.Glad to be here.

Hiya, welcome to PokeCommunity :)

Which Pokemon game/generation is your favorite?

Make sure you read the [rules]! I know it can be tedious but it's better than accidentally breaking the rules. If you'd like people to chat with there's [PC's Discord]. I can't guarantee someone will respond right away, but there are always people online.

I hope you enjoy being a part of our forum :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hey, welcome to the forums! Are you still playing the games, like Sun & Moon?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Greetings GymShorts, and welcome to PokéCommunity! ^_^

I also started with Gen I. Have you been keeping up with the series all along?

Years
Welcome to PC GymShorts! It's always great to meet a longtime series fan!
Since you started playing the games near the start, are you excited for the Gold/Silver VC release?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Welcome to PC! I like your avatar.

Sounds like you've been into Pokemon for a long time! How old were you when you started playing? Is Kanto your favorite gen? Tell us more about you!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to PC! I've also been into Pokemon for quite some time. Do you have a favorite generation of the series? Maybe a favorite Pokemon you could tell us about?

GymShorts

Snipers Get More Head
Years
Hey all,overwhelming welcome is awesome.Yeah I started playing waaaay back in time.Buddy of mine at school had a stiffy disk(yeah I know) with the Pokemon Red rom on it.I only knew Pokemon from the anime which came on after school.We didn't really have a huge community or got much info here in South Africa from the outside world,not like the states or UK except PC gaming and that was still a small scene.Well anyways got home,loaded on my PC with an extremely old emulator and the rest was history.My mom got me a GBC and Silver the next year and boom what else can I say. I'm way older now but still got mad love for the first generation. Marowak is still my all time favourite, favourite starter will always be bulbasaur. My greatest loss was Pokemon HeartGold,it is so rare to find here in RSA and if one comes along its really expensive,I still have the pokewalker though.But still jamming Red,Blue and Yellow,Alpha Sapphire,Pokemon Black,Pearl and Sun.Introduced my wife to the world of Pokemon and she's hooked. Yep really excited for Gold and Silver.

Last edited:
Back