Age 25
Location not valid.
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
2,302 posts
9.9 Years
Congrats, Ash/Satoshi-- Yayyy~
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

BUT IT was totally worth it, that also includes the wait.

🎸

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight

Female
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
126 posts
13.6 Years
Orange Islands was a league win too, Battle Frontier wasn’t, BUT he was actually offered a position as a Frontier Brain and declined it to keep travelling! ;3;

This is the first game-based league, so for a LOT of people, it’s all they’ll acknowledge!

Either way, congratulations, Ash!! I often worried it would only happen at the end of the series or sometimes worried the show would be cancelled before the ending...

Especially with the leagues being such big, highly-competitive events in the anime, it makes sense most Champions are adults and long-time trainers, rarely dethroned. Ash will stand out!!

Hope he meets many more old friends and rivals next series too (Iwane-san mentioned a long time ago, when he drew Champion iris, wanting to draw her like that in the anime! It seemed a distant possibility then, but now... it’d be so cute if Ash and Iris are both Champions, they’d be the youngest, too!!). /slight off-topic, but still mostly on-topic!
“Your most important friend is not here right now, but please aim for that promise and that same dream.
No matter how small your strength is, even to the point of helplessness, please believe in the day our promise will be fulfilled.“

✨⭐️✨

Go

Take my hands now

Male
Kansas, USA
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
10,966 posts
14.2 Years
I was pretty shocked to hear this, and even though I took a break and didn't watch S/M, I wanna go watch the final few eps now...

Makes me wonder if they'll also have him win in SWSH, though I really doubt it.

What I don't like is people saying his journey is over now that he's won, like any of us ever stop playing the games just because we all beat the Kanto league when we were younger. lol

A reincarnation of my childhood dreams
I don’t know what this emotion is
If this place is also inside a dream

you might know me as Drew | paired to Palamon
Advertiser Content