King Sonic

Age 28
Male
Greencastle, Indiana
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted February 10th, 2018
10 posts
6.6 Years
Not entirely true, Bonsly is available, but yeah, other than that there are no Pokemon post-Gen 4 in XG.
Leafeon and Glaceon are Gen 4. Did the creator add any new items to the Captain's list of evolution methods? Like a Leaf Stone to evolve Eevee to Leafeon since there's no moss-covered Rock?
Male
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted February 9th, 2019
28 posts
4.5 Years
Leafeon and Glaceon are Gen 4. Did the creator add any new items to the Captain's list of evolution methods? Like a Leaf Stone to evolve Eevee to Leafeon since there's no moss-covered Rock?
Oops, meant to say post Gen 3, no Pokemon beyond Deoxys, other than Bonsly and the NPC Munchlax, are in Pokemon XG, so no Leafeon nor Glaceon.

PKMNMasterSonic

King Sonic

Age 28
Male
Greencastle, Indiana
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted February 10th, 2018
10 posts
6.6 Years
Oops, meant to say post Gen 3, no Pokemon beyond Deoxys, other than Bonsly and the NPC Munchlax, are in Pokemon XG, so no Leafeon nor Glaceon.
Well there goes my plans on an Eeveelution team Let's Play

XSky RiderX

'That Guy'

Age 24
Male
Texas
Seen December 21st, 2018
Posted April 24th, 2018
150 posts
7.7 Years
Really enjoying the game so far. I love the modern changes and additions made to it.

My only issue is the unnecessary Protect spam from the AI. It made the Coliseums and Mt. Battle so boring and tedious. I assume this is something difficult to change or modify within the AI's code, so I understand. Just annoying lol.
Seen November 20th, 2018
Posted November 20th, 2018
1 posts
9.1 Years
This hack is amazing! I had trouble with the patch, but eventually I got it to work. Anyway, since bonsly is playable now does that mean that theoretically you can make any NPC playable as well? That would be pretty funny.

Also, is there any way to get a lucky egg or two in the game?
you can use bonsly in battle with that bingo game at the realgam tower, so i guess that's why it's only possible to have bonsly as a playable pokémon
Seen January 3rd, 2019
Posted January 3rd, 2019
1 posts
287 Days
I really love this hack! I encountered a problem where I can't seem to use the PC. I've tried using different PCs in different locations, but the game always freezes when I use the PC. I can move my cursor within the PC box, but pressing A or B or even Z doesn't work. I can't pull up my team, exit, or select anything. How can I get past this hurdle?

Thanks so much!

LadyLucina

Together We Ride

Age 23
Female
Somewhere I can call home.
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted August 27th, 2019
333 posts
3.1 Years
So I've been playing the hack for a while now, and I reached Blaine in Phenac. When I first fought him, he had a shiny Shadow Gengar. But my game crashed before I saved it, securing the shiny Gengar, and now that I've been redoing the fights, it's no longer a shiny Pokemon. I was wondering what the odds were for finding shiny Shadow Pokemon. I'll hunt for it if I have to, even though I REALLY don't feel like doing it.

EDIT: A friend of mine showed me that I was on an outdated version, so I guess it doesn't matter much anyhow.
I challenge my fate!
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1 posts
9 Days
Is the latest build confirmed to be compatible with a Homebrew-ed Wii on Nintendont or is there still a chance of corruption? Also, is there a way to further mod where pokemon spawn? It'd be nice to have my ideal team of Gardevoir, Metagross, Salamence, Lapras, Steelix, and Blaziken at least somewhere around mid-game so I can enjoy the rest of the game with them.
Advertiser Content