• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your preferred web browser?

What web browser do you use?

• Firefox

Votes: 71 34.8%
  • Chrome

Votes: 103 50.5%
  • Opera

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Safari

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 2.0%

• Total voters

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
I'm using Chromium. I use it partly because I'm fond of my privacy, but mostly so my friends will stop complaining that I'm using a botnet Internet browser. It constantly refuses to load pages but it's still the best browser I have.

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
I use SilverSurfer for Mac and SkyCloud for Windows. SilverSurfer was made by me and SkyCloud was made by me and my friend ABCDude.

But, the other times I use Chrome or Safari.

Years
Firefox has stolen my heart. Every since I discovered it I've been using it. I'm very particular to clean looking things, and Firefox has filled that criteria for me.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Firefox. It's really been pissing me off with recent updates, but it's just... better. I even uninstalled it, and got chrome instead for awhile, but it's just so much better that I've still gone back to it, even though recent updates are really ruining things for me. (As far as usability anyway. I'm sure they've been improving performance and all that.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I usually change which browser I use every few months to see the changes in them. Sometimes I hav e to go to another browser incase there are performance errors with them. That's happened with the last two browsers I used. (Opera, couldn't run Flash to save it's life and Chrome, which took up valuable hard drive space as I'm using a backup netbook until I can afford a laptop.)

Now I'm using Firefox, seems to be running good enough.

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2012
As most of the people do, I use chrome
I don't know, I used to use firefox and when my tabs-functions bugged I changed to chrome. Now I'm too lazy to go back to fox

Vasquez

Hacker and LPer
Years
I use Chrome, it's fast, stable (for me anyways), and the extensions only enhance the experience.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
I have firefox, chrome, and IE9 I used them all for web development when I was doing that. My preferred browsers are Chrome and Firefox

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2012
I would say Google Chrome. It's so easy and fast to open and at the same time, I think it uses the least amount of memory. Other browsers like Firefox are just slow and are hassles.

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
I mostly use Chrome, but I keep Firefox installed as a backup.

I honestly don't know why I use Chrome so much. I've never had trouble out of Firefox. Weird.

NatureKeeper

On my main desktop, I adore Firefox. I used to detest it in favour of Opera back in the day, but Opera was... unstable. The main browsers at the time were IE and Firefox. I loved Opera's clean interface. Nobody loves the actual page pushed down to a small square because of Google Toolbar, which I needed for searches. Opera heftily provided me with a miniature Google Search bar. So I lived with Opera. Then, randomly, I decided to try out Firefox because there was this one session that Opera pissed me off with the incompatibilities. And then, I was greeted by a UI similar to Opera. A stable browser+the opera UI= Browser of my dreams. I quit using Opera altogether. Eventually, all the other browsers adopted the idea, but Firefox grew on me, I suppose.

On the netbook, I use Firefox Aurora and Chrome. Painfully said, Aurora (which I am using now) takes an awful lot of time to load with Intel Atom. I use Firefox as an alternative when I want to browse something rapidly, but for an upcoming intense session of browsing, I like Aurora. I am not using mainstream Firefox only because I like the name Aurora. :P It's a very good name, better than Firefox. Yeah, I know, not much of a reason, but meh. 2lazy2install regular Firefox.

Back