• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need a team to work on my story

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 19, 2021
I am a story writer and would love to have a team who could work out on my story and make a ROM HACK since I am completely unaware how to hack roms. Would even help in hacking if someone teaches me how to lol.
I really look forward to work with people on something awesome since I finally have time to spare!!
I'm really sorry if it's in the wrong sub.

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
This is the right place to post!

But just so you know, it's very unlikely you're going to be able to find someone who will make an entire game for you for free. I'd recommend that you dig in yourself, there's plenty of tutorials around here, and then produce a demo that shows off your awesome story. Once you can show people that you're actually good at writing and willing to put in the work yourself then you'll have a much better chance of recruiting people to help.

EDIT: Basically, the problem with trying to recruit is that anyone who's talented enough to help you probably has their own game idea to work on. And that means you need to pitch an idea that they look at and go "wow, that's much better than my idea". That sounds hard, and it is! But it's definitely possible, I signed up to someone else's project earlier this year because it was so inspiring.

Last edited:
Back