• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Diopside is Recruiting

Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2023
Pokemon Diopside:
A fully original story inspired by the likes of Pokemon Prism and Pokemon Polished Crystal set in the Kruos region using the Complete FireRed Upgrade engine. The region will be massive and include a post story. It'll feature 386 pokemon spanning generations 1 through 8 and many qol improvements from later generations. I've been working solo on this for the past year or so, but I feel its time to recruit some people to help make this game a reality. I've recently switched from the pokecrystal engine to the CFRU because it has a lot of qol features that I'm interested in using.

What positions I need (in order of most needed):
Spriter:
There are unique characters that need to be drawn, both battle and overworld, specifically: Male/Female player, rival, 8 gym leaders, e4, and few OCs.
Composer:
Each town needs its own music, as well as certain battle themes for important characters.
Second Programmer:
I've been working on the programming side for the majority of the last year and would like some help with it. Preferably someone with experience with the CFRU as I'm still studying the documentation.
Story Consultant:
While I've got a good idea of what the story should be, I'd like someone to help iron out details and help assure that the story is cohesive and presented well.

How to contact me:
Send me a pm if you're interested.​

Last edited:
Back