• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Episode Discussion] SM 43 Discussion

Years
September 21st: Gym Battle! Z-Move VS Mega Evolution!!

Brock and Misty, who traveled together with Ash in the past, will appear for two weeks in the episodes airing Thursday September 14th and Thursday September 21st! Don't miss out on seeing what they'll be up to!!

Last edited:

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
Be very interesting to see. Would prefer their original designs but at least their appearance established that SM is canon to the older seasons.

Years
No. Gyms will not return for this region. Trials are alola's thing.

The main reason to come to Kanto is to learn about gyms and gym battles. The Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon also has gyms in it and the fact that the anime runs close to the games so I was thinking that they are somehow trying to bring back the gyms in sun and moon anime.

Last edited:

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
The main reason to come to Kanto is to learn about gyms and gym battles. The Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon also has gyms in it and the fact that the anime runs close to the games so I was thinking that they are somehow trying to bring back the gyms in sun and moon anime.
No. Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon does not have gyms. And no they are not there in kanto for gyms. Gyms are not happening this gen.

Years
No. Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon does not have gyms. And no they are not there in kanto for gyms. Gyms are not happening this gen.

I saw a YouTube video that Mallow Kiawe and Lana are gym leaders in Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon.May be it's a fake video. I do not know.

Years
Alexander is right, since it appears Trials are returning for US/UM, and that will mean they'll stay for the rest of the SM anime.

Years
Have they announced the release date of next season?

You mean dub Season 21? Not yet, since I recall new dubbed episodes end around December and then take at least a month's break. Expecting this dub season to end at around 46-48 episodes since that was the case with most dub seasons starting from the BW series.

Years
You mean dub Season 21? Not yet, since I recall new dubbed episodes end around December and then take at least a month's break. Expecting this dub season to end at around 46-48 episodes since that was the case with most dub seasons starting from the BW series.

This season will end at 43 episodes only.

Years
Where did you get this info that the Kanto two-parter would be the Season 20 finale?

I checked for the list of episodes of sun and moon on web ( Wikipedia and Bulbapedia ) and it shows up to 43 episodes only ( from 3-4 weeks ). So I think that this season will have only 43 episodes.

Years
It shows only 43 episodes because we still don't have any news/information about the next episodes yet. You can also check the Episode Disccusion subforum to learn about upcoming episodes

Last edited:
Back