The PokéCommunity Forums Community Square Meet & Greet
Hello community!

Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

Old July 22nd, 2018 (7:07 PM).

Nature: Careful
    Hi! I forgot to make a new post when I joined. I'm only here to play rom hacks, and learn to make them myself. That being said, I think you all should know something! Apparently nintendo has caught on to the rom thing on the internet, and there's only a handful of sites that offer them. But they basically give your computer aids! Now the only reason you should download a rom is if you have a physical copy! I have 1 physical copy of EVERY pokemon game from Game boy to nintendo ds. I do replace the batteries in the games, but the only way to play a rom hack is to have the rom. I don't have the availability to download the rom off the physical cartridge because I've got bills to pay, among other things. I'm going to college for programming and making video games soon, and pokemon will be my inspiration. My favorite hacks are dark energy, flora sky, glazed, and prism. If anybody has information on anything helpful, feel free to pm me

Quick Reply