• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Pokemon TCG Chit-chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
Well, I have decided that this is needed. Here are the only things you can post about here:
~What cards you have/just got
~Winning a match
~Winning a Tourney
~Favorite cards
~Wierd Opponents
~Bad Judges
~Agreeing or Disagreeing with another member (no bashing)
~Tournament Locations & Discussion
~Asking If Someone is From Your Area NEW!

Post away! If you post about anything besides these topics, you will be warned.

Last edited:

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
Well, to me, if someone posted these topics individually, they would be spam. Daily Chit-chat was designed for useless TCG talk that people made topics for. By the way, if you want to complain to me about it, pm me next time.

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2008
Recently got the complete set of rares/unc/com of the trr set from ebay. 1.99. ****ing brilliant :D

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Talking about Weird Oponents... I was at the Sevii Tournaments last Saturday, and then I started to fight a guy. I started with a Ralts, and him with a Houndour... When I evolved Ralts to Kirlia, he forfeited... Meh~ O_o

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Tig said:
I'm getting my 24-pack of EX:D cards today 0___0

24 PACKS? Sicko! xD
I will get a EX: Deoxys Deck, not soon, but not 24 boosters o_o;;
I do not have money for that... >_>
Each Booster is $18 here -_-;;

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
If any of you see a pic of a Munchlax card and what claims to be the baby form of Chansey, don't listen to it. It's is 100% fake.

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2008
King Shuckle said:
If any of you see a pic of a Munchlax card and what claims to be the baby form of Chansey, don't listen to it. It's is 100% fake.
Its not dude, just because its on rival websites doesn't mean its an automatic fake. Grow up a little bit. It may not be the baby form of chansey, but it IS a new pokemon and IT IS real.

;)

Last edited:

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
Aggron_Tamer said:
Its not dude, just because its on rival websites doesn't mean its an automatic fake. Grow up a little bit. It may not be the baby form of chansey, but it IS a new pokemon and IT IS real.

;)

;/ It was an April fools joke, even ask Water Pokemon Master and other website owners. It is fake otherwise the popular sites would have had it as "official." As for telling me to grow up....meh....I wont give you a warning, but keep in mind that i'm watching you. Check you facts there and you would have known it was a April Fools gag that someone with Photoshop obviously did.

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2012
It IS a Fake. The Bleedin creator of it admitted it. Check Pokebeach.com for it

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2008
King Shuckle said:
;/ It was an April fools joke, even ask Water Pokemon Master and other website owners. It is fake otherwise the popular sites would have had it as "official." As for telling me to grow up....meh....I wont give you a warning, but keep in mind that i'm watching you. Check you facts there and you would have known it was a April Fools gag that someone with Photoshop obviously did.
I know it is fake, did you not spot the ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back