• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark/Physic casual Mewtwo/Yvetal deck

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
So this is the deck I use to face against my brothers. I know it may not be the best, but its just what I had in my collection and what I thought would fit in best / liked.

Pokemon:
x1 Darkrai EX
x1 Yvetal EX:
x1 Mewtwo EX:
x2 Gothita
x2 Gothorita
x1 Gothitelle
x0-1 Sigilyph
x3 Sandile
x2 Krokorok
x2 Krookodile
x1-2 Sableye
x3 Eevee
x2 Ubreon
x1 Espeon

Supporters:
x3 Cheren
x2 Cilan
x1 Flower Shop Lady

Items:
x2 Dark Claw
x2 Hard Charm
x1 Exp Charm
x2 Potion
x2 Evosoda
x1 Energy Retrieval

Energy:
x10 Basic Dark
x10 Basic
x1 Blend Energy

If your wondering why there isn't any x4 ofs is because we only built decks from my collection, and my brothers do also so we don't always have enough copies. And I mostly pay the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG where 3 copies is max and thats what seems right.

Last edited:

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 15, 2022
If your wondering why there isn't any x4 ofs is because we only built decks from my collection, and my brothers do also so we don't always have enough copies. And I mostly pay the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG where 3 copies is max and thats what seems right.

x2-x3 is mostly fine, especially if you aren't playing at tournament level :)

If you can get some of the Oblivion Wing Yveltals and some ultra balls I think the deck will run a lot more smoothly and speedily

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
x2-x3 is mostly fine, especially if you aren't playing at tournament level :)

If you can get some of the Oblivion Wing Yveltals and some ultra balls I think the deck will run a lot more smoothly and speedily

Oblivion Wing seems kinda weak overall? Though I can see the attack useful for mid-late game If I've kept getting ran over and loosing my energies. Discard 2 is a lot, would Pokemon Communication not work as well? (Besides being out of rotation).

Edit: I do have at-least one Oblivion Wing Yveltal, so I'll try that out.

Last edited:

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 15, 2022
Oblivion Wing seems kinda weak overall? Though I can see the attack useful for mid-late game If I've kept getting ran over and loosing my energies. Discard 2 is a lot, would Pokemon Communication not work as well? (Besides being out of rotation).

Edit: I do have at-least one Oblivion Wing Yveltal, so I'll try that out.

Basically you try and start off with OW Yveltal, drop dark energies for the ultra balls and then use oblivion wing to get them out of the discard and onto your benched pokemon. It's kind a recycling technique that speeds the whole process up

Back