• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years

I've caught a Relicanth before, except I didn't like how it looked so it just sat in my PC. This was when I was in like third grade mind you. Anyways, I like how B/W brought back Dive, but I think they could have expanded it. I really liked Dive in R/S/E.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think Dive is one of those features that are hinting towards a RSE remake. Sort of like how Jasmine was in D/P/Pt.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years

I am currently in love with an original pokemon ruby. A remake would be wonderful .
Also, I vaguely remember somebody in Pokemon White talking about vacationing in Hoenn.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

There's also the soundtrack similarities in the E4 track and the whole Dive Ball mechanic being overhauled.

Hi btw~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nah. I don't think they'll do that to use. Hopefully they'll give us our remakes or else ships will happen. yes. ships.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Slightly pointless because their release dates may or may not be close but would be pretty awesome nonetheless. Though if they added Hoenn into B2/W2 I would be afraid of the fact that they'll water the regions down somehow.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

That would be pretty great... Although it'll be hard since Unova was built around not having to use a single HM outside of battle to progress whereas Hoenn is practically a swimming marathon. x.x

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
42. I guess it would be. But, I guess that Unova can have a bit of side quest Hoenn...but then we'd need an Emerald remake. Unova Sidequest=R/S. Remake=E.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, Heart Gold and Soul Silver was basically remakes of Gold and Silver with Crystal added into it as well. Such as Eusine and so forth. I would imagine a remake of R/S/E to be the same. Storyline wise they'll do with Ruby and Sapphire due to having two games, but they'll have the extras in Emerald such as the Battle Frontier (or whatever they were called in Emerald).

Back